What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Lodge Arrested in New York

SBD82

Coach
Redfern
Cronulla
Manly
Bankstown
Balmain

Mt f**king Druitt

Enough said.
Like all cities, Sydney has its good sides and bad sides.

But wow. Using Balmain as an example of why Sydney is shit really undermines your point. Should have stuck with the druitt.

Canard

Immortal
Like all cities, Sydney has its good sides and bad sides.

But wow. Using Balmain as an example of why Sydney is shit really undermines your point. Should have stuck with the druitt.

In IBM's case most badadd cpmments are wjen I don;t lopk at the keyboaed.

some11

Referee
Very true. But I feel like Matt is so dumb he'd not have the simple knowledge to even know where to put it. And to not knock the woman out first.
I think he has a kid, and his partner lives in Sydney which makes his decision to play for the Broncos a bit strange, maybe they are estranged.

First Grade
Redbank Plains
Sunnybank
Darra
A little further out the lovely Ipswich.

The list is endless.
Can probably take Redbank Plains off that list now, big infrastructure developments there these days, new town centre shopping centre new schools new housing developments new roads it's on the improve.

Pig Hunter

Juniors
Can probably take Redbank Plains off that list now, big infrastructure developments there these days, new town centre shopping centre new schools new housing developments new roads it's on the improve.
Last I knew it was full of sudenese refugees.

blaza88z

Coach
Chris Martin was also a NZ cricketer, probably the worst #11 I have ever seen, or best.. depending how you look at it

some11

Referee
GKnmA2M.gif

AJB1102

First Grade
I couldn't give a f**k if these yanks get their payday. Lodge is cheap as shit in super coach and like the many others who got him I hope he goes well until I sell him.

some11

Referee
I couldn't give a f**k if these yanks get their payday. Lodge is cheap as shit in super coach and like the many others who got him I hope he goes well until I sell him.
One of us! one of us! gooble gobble, gooble gobble.

Last edited:

Latest posts