What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which Coaches won't see out the year?

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Just found out Penrith lost to the Canterbury No Ones on the weekend. Trial game, yes, but what a f**king disgrace. Things smell rotten there so I change my answer to Griffin firm favourite to be gunned down by Gus before the Origin period is over (when it should really be Gus that f**ks off)

parraeel

Juniors
Just found out Penrith lost to the Canterbury No Ones on the weekend. Trial game, yes, but what a f**king disgrace. Things smell rotten there so I change my answer to Griffin firm favourite to be gunned down by Gus before the Origin period is over (when it should really be Gus that f**ks off)
I think Gus should be run out of town , watching 360 last night the panthers players said that he is involved in training sessions and griffin at times takes a back seat . Probably why Cleary was booted, my thinking is he wouldn't let Gus run the show

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I think Gus should be run out of town , watching 360 last night the panthers players said that he is involved in training sessions and griffin at times takes a back seat . Probably why Cleary was booted, my thinking is he wouldn't let Gus run the show

That's a disgraceful way to run a club, undermining the coach.

Gus is getting older, uglier and more insane every year. He's a liability as a commentator and an administrator, obviously.

Das Gupta

Juniors
Griffin is a puppet he does what Gus says.. Gus is the coach. Heard he even runs some of the training and video sessions.

bileduct

Coach
The Jarrod Chokers lost to them too, mate, so don't worry... you've got some competition for that spoon.

ACTPanthers

Bench
No way does Griffin get the sack

1. Gould wouldn't admit he was wrong
2. Griffin is good mates with Gould - Jobs for the boys and all that

Raiderdave

First Grade
Which other ones should they have sacked?

Even Matty Elliott looks good compared to Stuart and Furner.

stuart was a few eddie lee butter fingered efforts away from a grand final appearance
& we'd have won the title too if ed had held onto them
thats further then any coach since sheens in 94

bileduct

Coach
stuart was a few eddie lee butter fingered efforts away from a grand final appearance
Furner was a Campese ACL and a Jarrod Choker away from going just as far as Stuart did.

They're both still shit coaches.

Last edited:

Raiderdave

First Grade
Furner was a Campese ACL away from going just as far as Stuart did.

They're both still shit coaches.
& that doesn't change the fact that unlike some clubs
The Raiders stick with their coaches & the topic of this thread is who's gunna get sacked

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
Who did win it?

Oh
Oops

It’s all coming back now.

Latest posts