What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 1 Dragons v Broncos at Kogarah

ALSGI

Bench
No doubt some of these guys take us in the tipping comp every week and then tell their mates they don't win the tipping comp because they are unlucky.
Only ever tipped against us a few rare times over the last few decades or so and FMD - we won each time.
That’s unlucky !!

Crush

Coach
Broncos don't have a halfback. We do. Broncos don't have Bird. With the exception of Boyd and Roberts their backs are no better than ours. Their forwards are no better than ours. Dragons by 18.
WOW! Love that kind of optimism. 18 point win would be perfect. Not sure I am as confident as you mate but I like it!

This Year?

Immortal
Remember, the NRL (in its infinite wisdom) has scheduled its season opener on a Thursday night; a time when most folk have work (or school) the following day.

Also, traditionally Brisbane don't draw large away crowds in Sydney.

Expect a crowd figure of around 10k.

I got my ticket on the weekend and the pax number was 11226 so I think you might be right.

Frank Facer

First Grade
The Donkeys have BENNETT we have ???????
Games are won on the field. We have a better halfback and a better forward pack. A coach is only as good as the cattle he has to work with. When ever Bennett won a comp, he had more than half a team of origin players. Bennett doesn't have the cattle this year and it will show. Bennett hasn't won any comps since he left us and won't be winning one this year either. He will be lucky to make the top 8 this year.

Alec's-saints

Juniors
If he was death riding the team it would be Bronco's plus 20.
IMO Bronco's + 4 is conservative and within an acceptable margin of error.
Whilst I always want my beloved Dragons to win I am realistic enough (took a long time) to actually evaluate their chances with total honesty rather than hope.
Bronco's plus +10 because I saw very little in our trials (other than a multitude of excuses) to show we can knock off a 100% professional outfit but if we were playing Tigpies, Titans, Warriors, Panthers I would have us winning and winning well.
the bloke is a negative twat.
I got my ticket on the weekend and the pax number was 11226 so I think you might be right.
4 days until kickoff. expect another 4,000 addded to that number. don't forget red v member's also. could be close to a full house.

This Year?

Immortal
4 days until kickoff. expect another 4,000 addded to that number. don't forget red v member's also. could be close to a full house.

I don't think there will be very many walk ins on the day. I think most of the 10k would be Red V members. It would be awesome to see a full house though. If it gets to 15k I would be surprised.

ouryear

Juniors
Games are won on the field. We have a better halfback and a better forward pack. A coach is only as good as the cattle he has to work with. When ever Bennett won a comp, he had more than half a team of origin players. Bennett doesn't have the cattle this year and it will show. Bennett hasn't won any comps since he left us and won't be winning one this year either. He will be lucky to make the top 8 this year.
Good coaches improve teams by anything up to 6 additional wins.

You need cattle to win the comp, but to make the top 4, a good coach with a top 10 team can do it.

We don't have a coach who can get the best from what he has.

Crush

Coach
Good coaches improve teams by anything up to 6 additional wins.

You need cattle to win the comp, but to make the top 4, a good coach with a top 10 team can do it.

We don't have a coach who can get the best from what he has.
Do you think Ricky Stuart is a good coach?

Alec's-saints

Juniors
I don't think there will be very many walk ins on the day. I think most of the 10k would be Red V members. It would be awesome to see a full house though. If it gets to 15k I would be surprised.
should get 12k plus. round 1 footy is finally back. and its about changa also. think about it

Latest posts