What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Delboy

First Grade
I've heard off a couple people now NRL don't want to register him due to Todd not getting enough professional help.. :joy::joy: Deadset..

Guess Lodge was all over professional help , NOT.

Toddy has no idea about consistency , other than don't upset certain clubs. We are in trouble if we hold our breath waiting for the player manager investigation, the no integrity unit is really doing its job.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
He'd be depth in case of injuries I think.

TMM should be ahead of him in the halves. I'd prefer giving Carlin Anderson a run before Carney at fullback too, he could potentially replace Coote long term if he fires.
Anderson would probably be a regular starter somewhere by now if he didn’t need his face put back together. Poor bloke

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Bennett will be sacked on the spot if they don't keep Pangai. Should have been sacked when he bought Korbin Sims and let Wallace go - among many other stuff ups. Thaiday still playing????? What the hell is he doing?
He found out he would have to have to actually follow the rules to sign napa

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I’d highly doubt the Donkeys are over the cap this year, If I were you I’d be more concerned your own team getting caught to be honest.
I don’t think they are either. Not pulling 2 or 3 “homesick” Rep player signings out of their ass over Xmas probably means the centre of the universe has been gradually relocating

blaza88z

Coach
I don’t think they are either. Not pulling 2 or 3 “homesick” Rep player signings out of their ass over Xmas probably means the centre of the universe has been gradually relocating

It's not like you've exaggerated or anything

Latest posts