What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why dosent anyone rate US

emack

Juniors
It starts with C and ends with H and there absolutely nothing super about it, I think its more suited to the coackroach use of the word.

We're still rubbish. Our maximum ceiling is bottom half of the eight. We're still six or seven players short of a squad that could challenge for a premiership, even with a proper coach. And we don't have a proper coach. No team with a Wests Tigers calibre plank like Latimore is ever going to get near a Grand Final.

We had a good win. Let's hope there are more of them to come. Let's hope we achieve that maximum ceiling and even scrape a play off win. But we're not going to win the comp and Easts, Melbourne, NQ, the Scum and even Brisbane when they get their act together will beat us if there are any real stakes to the game.

This is DINO 2170- It seems no one is talking or rating us. WHY IS THIS SO.

We have thrashed one of the IT teams of the comp and we sit first, YET no commentator is talking about us.

I heard them say it was a lacklustre performance on behalf of Brisbane and sure they did talk about us on Friday BUT nothing since then. WHY???????????

By the way if NIGHTENGALE isnt injured by that horrific try he scored ill call him rubber neck from now on.

Welcome back, Dino.

BigBoss

Juniors
We only have to look back as far as last year to see why, but imo our mental toughness has basically been non-existent for years. Whenever we are under the pump we always fade away like the pretenders we are. 1 good game and our fans are thinking top 4 already.

Our 'power game' will only get us so far until they are burnt out like last year because our backs aren't pulling their own weight. Our forward rotation and poor bench usage will come back to bit us again mid season and everyone will be having a good laugh at how we fell off the edge of the world AGAIN.

As long as McUseless remains we can never reach our true potential which is kind of sad because under a competent coach we have the makings of a very good football team on our hands.

latemail

Juniors
Numbers 2-5 are slugs
Pea hearts although nighty has been a legend for us but I reckon I would give him a run over 50m
Ps just for the record everyone wants to tell you how bad the broncos played I’ll tell you something our forwards smashed them and made them look worse than they really were

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Easy the coach , If we had Bellamy or Bennett they would be saying top 6 and better .....

Precisely .................... We can win the first 6 or 7 straight but everyone will reflect back to the past two season, so probably fair to say, no one is interested at present ........... which is a good thing.

The last thing we want is for the papers etc to talk us up.
Lets say nothing & do plenty.

jeffdragon

Bench
Because in 2015 /2017 we started hot but when out softly.
But let i remind all we have a decent halfback and mr Graham who might just make a difference.
Also its hard to win the comp.
We win we get hammered by some.
No pleasing some people.​

RednWhite

Bench
We have an alarming trend of opening a season well and fading badly

In the Pre-Bennet years, the Dragons, especially under Brown, were notorious for being slow starters but grew stronger towards the finals. I like the stronger starts, just need to be more consistent.