What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paul McGregor on NRL 360

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Everyones favourite person is on NRL 360 on coaches night.
Should be interesting. Paul Kent will ask him the tough questions I reckon. Enjoy.

Cheers there, Crush.

I reckon if Kent asks McGregor his middle name, he'll be stumped.
Ask him 'whats a coaches role in the modern game' and that will be two strikes.
Follow up with 'does he have a plan B' ..........that will be grounds, for a walk out!

hewi

Bench
Cheers there, Crush.

I reckon if Kent asks McGregor his middle name, he'll be stumped.
Ask him 'whats a coaches role in the modern game' and that will be two strikes.
Follow up with 'does he have a plan B' ..........that will be grounds, for a walk out!

Mate, that is really funny. Best laugh I had all day. Is it true he wears elastic sided boots cos he can’t tie shoe laces?

TomRedVRiver

Bench
"Yeah James is a real leader, great footy IQ...."
"Gareth has bottomless talent, plays really instinctively...."
"Power game with the freedom to play off the back of it..."
"We've got plans in place to combat against that..."
"Benny is a genuine 7, dominant kicking game..."

Yap yap yap, same old. Never changes. He's almost like a politician, he just gets fed these sentences and buzz words to just repeat over and over again. Can't think for himself.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he had his own PR team.

Old Timer

Coach
"Yeah James is a real leader, great footy IQ...."
"Gareth has bottomless talent, plays really instinctively...."
"Power game with the freedom to play off the back of it..."
"We've got plans in place to combat against that..."
"Benny is a genuine 7, dominant kicking game..."

Yap yap yap, same old. Never changes. He's almost like a politician, he just gets fed these sentences and buzz words to just repeat over and over again. Can't think for himself.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if he had his own PR team.
You forgot this one sic
"Josh Mc Crone had only played 8 first grade games in 2 years before he came but he did a great (might have said outstanding) job for us".

Last edited:

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Yes- I was eating when he said that about McCrone and I nearly choked- however, he was looking down when he said it and body language experts say that's when you lie.

The only interesting thing about the interview was, after revealing that only 29 of the allowed 30 players were registered, he was asked whether there was money free under the salary cap and he was very coy- deflecting the question to Millward. Is he trying to keep a new signing secret? We could certainly use either a quality outside back or backrower (to replace Thompson).