What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which players will be swapped for Angus?

Roosters Response to NRL revealing total TPA amounts.

The Sydney Roosters have today responded to fans concerns about their lack of TPA's by sending the following group email to all 13 of their members:

Sydney Roosters club benefactor 'Uncle' Nick Politis has today made the following statement in response to fans concerns that the club will not be able to meet player payments.

"Several fans have made contact with either myself or the club with concerns about the NRL's recent disclosure regarding clubs total amount of TPA's (Third Party Agreement's). Some fans are worried that the club may not be able to pay players the full amount of their exorbitant salaries, since the NRL have revealed that the Sydney Roosters are one of the paupers of the NRL in regards to TPA's."

Uncle Nick went on to say "The confusion amongst Roosters members is very understandable, this is a complex system and you guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. The thing members need to bear in mind is that the Roosters barely utilise the TPA's compared to other clubs. Most of our players contracts fall under the FPA system (Fourth Party Agreement's). On the streets the FPA's are more commonly known as BPB's (Brown Paper Bag's) to your average punter. Although the FPA system is not exclusive to the roosters, they are one of the few clubs where this process is NRL sanctioned.

Uncle Nick finished by saying "We have recently engaged Ian Schubert to oversee this process and NRL CEO Todd Greenberg has asked that if Ian finds any breeches that he disclose them to the NRL. How we laughed. Also in other news we remain in negotiations with Munster, Taumololo, Morgan and others in an ongoing attempt to strengthen our reserve grade team."

SOURCE : Members Email (ME)

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal

The Sydney Roosters have today responded to fans concerns about their lack of TPA's by sending the following group email to all 13 of their members:

Sydney Roosters club benefactor 'Uncle' Nick Politis has today made the following statement in response to fans concerns that the club will not be able to meet player payments.

"Several fans have made contact with either myself or the club with concerns about the NRL's recent disclosure regarding clubs total amount of TPA's (Third Party Agreement's). Some fans are worried that the club may not be able to pay players the full amount of their exorbitant salaries, since the NRL have revealed that the Sydney Roosters are one of the paupers of the NRL in regards to TPA's."

Uncle Nick went on to say "The confusion amongst Roosters members is very understandable, this is a complex system and you guys aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. The thing members need to bear in mind is that the Roosters barely utilise the TPA's compared to other clubs. Most of our players contracts fall under the FPA system (Fourth Party Agreement's). On the streets the FPA's are more commonly known as BPB's (Brown Paper Bag's) to your average punter. Although the FPA system is not exclusive to the roosters, they are one of the few clubs where this process is NRL sanctioned.

Uncle Nick finished by saying "We have recently engaged Ian Schubert to oversee this process and NRL CEO Todd Greenberg has asked that if Ian finds any breeches that he disclose them to the NRL. How we laughed. Also in other news we remain in negotiations with Munster, Taumololo, Morgan and others in an ongoing attempt to strengthen our reserve grade team."

Bravo....

fowlster

Juniors
Notice it says in excess.....

FFS
And he's not worth at least that?

How dumb do you think we are????..... seriously.......

I don't think you are dumb. You sound reasonably intelligent.

I do however think you are petulant, immature, oblivious to facts, attention seeking and incredibly socially awkward.

Your posts make a lot of people feel a lot better about themselves.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
FFS
And he's not worth at least that?

I don't think you are dumb. You sound reasonably intelligent.

I do however think you are petulant, immature, oblivious to facts, attention seeking and incredibly socially awkward.

Your posts make a lot of people feel a lot better about themselves.
This guy

southsport

First Grade

OVP

Coach

I could only read the first few paragraphs of that piece of rhinegold spumante comedy, but I can assure you it didn't even make me blink once.

OVP

Coach
Funny how they've also renewed Manu and Butcher!

I like it how we lost the first game in 2013 too. But I can't see any positives for you guys. Best of luck for the rest of the season. Hope you jag a few more.