What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wayne Bennett: James Roberts has been off drugs for 6 months

Barkley

Bench
uwkcv.jpg

Brisbane has just released the image of the Bronco caught doing cocaine in a nightclub last year. Please help locate this man and bring justice to the RL community.

Jason Simmons

Juniors
has "it's origins fault" come out yet as a top 4 finish is looking all but doomed?

That's funny, I'm amazed a Cowboys fan can actually count as high as four, but let me try and help. In the 'top 4' there are (go on guess...) that's right. Four teams...

With me so far?

Presently the ladder stands as:

Melbourne at 1.

Roosters at 2.

Sharks at 3.

Broncos at.... Come on, see if you can get it right?

Cowboys at 5.

Finishing at 4 is 'doomed' when we are in the 4 right now is it? Of course...

AJB1102

First Grade
I don't know what it was, neither do you, neither does anyone outside of the club.. could be anything

Indeed, it could be ANYTHING! Maybe a few things.

In that case I'll guess coke and pingas.. You going neurphen and advil? Or maybe after his stint in rehab he might be on the echinacea and lavender oil?

Barkley

Bench
That's funny, I'm amazed a Cowboys fan can actually count as high as four, but let me try and help. In the 'top 4' there are (go on guess...) that's right. Four teams...

With me so far?

Presently the ladder stands as:

Melbourne at 1.

Roosters at 2.

Sharks at 3.

Broncos at.... Come on, see if you can get it right?

Cowboys at 5.

Finishing at 4 is 'doomed' when we are in the 4 right now is it? Of course...

Got Salt?

Latest posts