What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Attention Pole Munchers

gregstar

Referee
Good luck this week you worthless queefs.

It has been a while since I have provided some input into this cesspit of a forum, but I feel the standard required lifting.
I feel generous enough to provide this lift.

It should be a reasonably good clash as the last couple have been.

Your bunch of dung-punchers were actually a good chance of beating the hillbillys last week despite playing like a gathering of gomers. It was also amusing that Thurston had one of his crapier games, but the commentators swallowed his love-gravy as if he was an immortal. He made the same mistakes as your gimp of a half who they were highly critical of. Like I said, your chewies were amazingly within a wheelchair of winning.

Good luck.
Get stuffed.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
I’m glad you merkins won last week.
The hopes of you delusional bunch of losers will be sky high.

gUt

Coach
I feel entitled to comment in this thread because we've done the old doe-si-doe, carkeys-in-the-punchbowl partner swap in this dance.

However, I have nothing at all to say.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I feel entitled to comment in this thread because we've done the old doe-si-doe, carkeys-in-the-punchbowl partner swap in this dance.

However, I have nothing at all to say.

Me either

Get pharked all you quigsii

It has been a while since I have provided some input into this cesspit of a forum, but I feel the standard required lifting.

Your bunch of dung-punchers were actually a good chance of beating the hillbillys last week despite playing like a gathering of gomers. It was also amusing that Thurston had one of his crapier games, but the commentators swallowed his love-gravy as if he was an immortal. He made the same mistakes as your gimp of a half who they were highly critical of. Like I said, your chewies were amazingly within a wheelchair of winning.

Good luck.
Get stuffed.
Haha love your work Greggy

Quigs

Immortal
Yeah get well Taip. There are not enough of us higher standard quigs around this joint, so it might be a case of all hands on deck before round 5.

Card Shark

Immortal

Good luck.
Get stuffed.

Piss off!

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Good luck.
Get stuffed.
Far Queue

taipan

Referee
Thanks thoughts fellow gimps .Think I was more concerned about the loss against the Cows than losing the prostate.
Had bloody expensive robotic surgery, gives better recovery results.
After winning the Big ONE circa 2016,anything from now on, is a piece of cake.

Anyone over 50 get your prostate checked.Don't delay Jose.

fizman

Bench
Thank You Gregory.

I would like to acknowledge that St George Illawarra are the Premiers when it comes to comedy, intellect and wit with their game day banners - we can only hope to see the newest addition "Hunt-ing Season" at the game tomorrow night.

Thank You Gregory.

I would like to acknowledge that St George Illawarra are the Premiers when it comes to comedy, intellect and wit with their game day banners - we can only hope to see the newest addition "Hunt-ing Season" at the game tomorrow night.
The only banner I want to see from them is a "Big Red V", so we can f**k it all night long.
One day those simpletons will get what a big red v symbolises.