What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 2 Non Parra games

This will have to do I guess. Dragons for mine. They love starting the season well and were impressive last week.

Don't forget your crazy multis.

Bazal

Post Whore
I was quietly seething waiting for the useless bowl of semen to start this f**king thread....

I forgot there was footy on tbh. I'm watching Afghanistan do a number on the Windies. Might have to switch over.

TheParraboy

Staff member
14-0

nightingale having a shocker
landing on his head last week has done something...

hindy111

Post Whore
Gould needs to go if he remains bias. Moylan does a few great plays and he is silent only to call a negative about his 50-50 forward pass. He is the same towards Moses. Gives it to him when a bad play but silent when a good one.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Sharks were always specials on the bounce back factor and that the drags were not that good last week.

I bet on the sharks and am very happy.

Bazal

Post Whore
Gould needs to go if he remains bias. Moylan does a few great plays and he is silent only to call a negative about his 50-50 forward pass. He is the same towards Moses. Gives it to him when a bad play but silent when a good one.

Trouble in paradise?

Bazal

Post Whore
Gee the Sharks look dominant.

This is what happens when you have a huge pack of forwards....like Matt Prior and Jason Bukuya and Ava Seumanufagai and Sef Paulo

TheParraboy

Staff member

Gus is like you in here...

don't think you of all people should be talking about bias

TheParraboy

Staff member
Gee the Sharks look dominant.

This is what happens when you have a huge pack of forwards....like Matt Prior and Jason Bukuya and Ava Seumanufagai and Sef Paulo

bags of riches in the big men stakes, that even could afford to let big man Latimore go..

Basil Brush

Juniors
Not sure if this is the right place but gee Matt Thompson on 9 is a good commentator.

Rabs was a great commentator but he struggles to even know who is playing now (Peter Beattie style).

Hadley is a radio commentator at best and should never be allowed near a tv game ever again.

I do have fox but it costs me a fortune streaming so watch 9 when i can.

strider

Post Whore
Not sure if this is the right place but gee Matt Thompson on 9 is a good commentator.

Rabs was a great commentator but he struggles to even know who is playing now (Peter Beattie style).

Hadley is a radio commentator at best and should never be allowed near a tv game ever again.

I do have fox but it costs me a fortune streaming so watch 9 when i can.
Definitely best 9 has

I still like Vossy ... and think foxtel is better overall

Latest posts