What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leeson Ah Mau

TomRedVRiver

Bench
The man has stepped it up dramatically the last year or so. I remember the days of when he was called a plodder on this forum (myself included, and the humble pie tastes delicious).

He's coming into is prime and he MUST be locked up for the next few years. Off contract at the end of the year. Get it done Millward.

BrissyRedV

Bench
The man has stepped it up dramatically the last year or so. I remember the days of when he was called a plodder on this forum (myself included, and the humble pie tastes delicious).

He's coming into is prime and he MUST be locked up for the next few years. Off contract at the end of the year. Get it done Millward.
His performances since moving to the bench prop position have been great. Always seems to make great post contact metres. His play of late also demonstrates why some of our young forwards need to be given some patience and time to develop as most forwards do not hit their straps until their mid 20s. Hope we re-sign LAM.

Old Timer

Coach
He's been getting better and better over the last couple of years, and just turning 29 this year, is right in his prime for a prop. Should be locked into a new contract ASAP. Our best forward so far.
Correct Walpole he has been very good for a number of years and is now doing his best work consistently.
The people who didn't rate him over the last 2 years had blinkers on IMO.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
It is like someone has oi$$ed off the gentle giant and given him angry pills. Coming off the bench is definitely his role. Can't believe the worst coach in history in Price had him playing lock for a full 80mins. That was just terrible coaching.

giboz71

First Grade
It’s a contract year is it not??

His next long term deal will probably be his last, so not surprising he’s stepped up his game. Saw the same thing from Packer and Lafai last year as well.

Hopefully he keeps up his play after he eventually gets extended (and not turn to shit like Lafai).

denis preston

First Grade
His performances since moving to the bench prop position have been great. Always seems to make great post contact metres. His play of late also demonstrates why some of our young forwards need to be given some patience and time to develop as most forwards do not hit their straps until their mid 20s. Hope we re-sign LAM.
Good point BRV, we should remember this with Sele, Host , Lawrie & Kerr.

2010Dragons

Bench
LAM is off contract this year.
He is playing for a new contract.
He is a a beast and really trying hard and making very good metres. Palming off players, knocking players over.
Should we give him another contract now or sign him at then end of the season?
We all know what happens when players get new contracts, they stop playing 100%
Lafi and packer Are an example.

Gareth67

First Grade
LAM is off contract this year.
He is playing for a new contract.
He is a a beast and really trying hard and making very good metres. Palming off players, knocking players over.
Should we give him another contract now or sign him at then end of the season?
We all know what happens when players get new contracts, they stop playing 100%
Lafi and packer Are an example.

Yes 2010Dragons , extend his contract as Ah Mau is the true article he will always give 100% . I can recall him back in the 2015 semi against the Bullgrubs ( and they had a monstrous pack of forwards then ) Leeson never took a backward step and the Dragons smaller pack got over the top of theirs .

I can also recall Ah Mau giving Frank Pritchard a
good old fashioned ' don't argue ' and knocking him on his broad ass . I still believe that LAM has got a few more of those left in him .

BennyV

Referee
It’s a contract year is it not??

His next long term deal will probably be his last, so not surprising he’s stepped up his game. Saw the same thing from Packer and Lafai last year as well.

Hopefully he keeps up his play after he eventually gets extended (and not turn to shit like Lafai).
He wasn’t far off this last year though. He wasn’t swatting players away but his leg drive, post contact metres was consistent throughout the season.

SEAT 1A

Bench
Been awesome since he moved away from the edge that Price sat him on. Can’t believe there were people doubting his part in our squad before this season started. If he’s not the #1 interchange prop in the game, he’s not far off.

Remember watching a shield down the Gong. Did his best however, fish out of water.

Latest posts