What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Waqa Blake Fan Club

Fangs

Coach
Just watching the replay. What a player. Was a handful for Inglis.

Not my first or 2nd choice NSW centre but with his form he might feature. Fitter is a big fan.

Fangs

Coach
Sorry boys there is a waiting list. You'd have better luck joining the MCG members.

OldPanther

Coach
Sorry boys there is a waiting list. You'd have better luck joining the MCG members.

Well that just ruins my whole day. He's really awesome. Just hope they don't turn into "pass it to Blake" Ball. Much like the Eels "pass it to Hayne" ball.

mxlegend99

Referee
Ive been on his bandwagon since before his NRL debut and as poor as he was at times I never considered leaving. I knew he would get everyone on board.

Fangs

Coach
Ive been on his bandwagon since before his NRL debut and as poor as he was at times I never considered leaving. I knew he would get everyone on board.

Yes you're an honoured member. Proudly showing your stripes.

I am thankful Whare started on the left yesterday. A full season of Blake at right centre should ensure a good year for him and us.
I don't want to see him change sides or get shifted to the wing this year.

Last edited:

Sime_11

Juniors
a couple of blokes sitting behind me had an injoke going that Blake will become an Immortal :p

OldPanther

Coach
A firing Blake is as dangerous as any centre. He has his rock moments too. But f**k it. The guy runs hard and makes shit happen.

I'm just waiting until the set plays start working out. It's going to be beautiful watching him get quality ball this year.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
He’s a Legend! Tries to make something happen with every touch and never takes a backwards step.

He has an error or two in him, but who cares, Love the Kid!

tripster

Juniors
Rocks and diamonds player who's steadily showing fewer and fewer rocks. Clearly gives a shit on the field as well. Kid is awesome.

Definitely less and less rocks. It is his handling that still lets him down from time to time.

The vision and smarts he has shown this season have impressed. The way he held the ball up to avoid a double movement against the Eels was fantastic. He also perfectly timed his run for the line yesterday. He has also proven that he can and will continue to improve - he was heart attack material just a few seasons ago.