What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Manly LIVE game day thread, March 18, 2018

Gazzamatta

Coach
Never met a saltier bunch of fans, whichever play left them last year was a superstar in they're colours now all of a sudden they are rubbish.

Find something better to do with your lives and thanks for Moses, the guys a genuine gun.
Not rubbishing Peats at all. I just reckon if BA really wanted him he would have resigned him earlier or found a way to keep him. Peats wasnt the only option at his disposal to move on.

Eelementary

Post Whore
On a serious note though

Do you think if BA had his time over again he’d have kept Alex Twal?

I still can’t believe you blokes let him go

Imo, no - I know that Arthur rated Twal, but he thought Alex needed to bulk up;but the decision was between Twal and Alvaro - and I wouldn't swap Alvaro for anyone tbh.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lets get things back to the OT relevance. Evans / Mannah or Packer / Matulino?

Well I'd take Alvaro over either Packer or Matulino tbh.

Mannah is tougher to call at the end of his career. I'd probably take him purely because of the three he's got the best attitude (Muts is lazy as f**k when he wants to be) and shouldn't be in Long Bay

Bazal

Post Whore
Twal's stats this year have been impressive (I know they don't show everything).

I rated Twal very highly, but I completely understand why we let him go and I was surprised by how quickly he became a genuine first grader.

Really he's a smaller, less fit version of Alvaro. We didn't have a first grade spot for him an probably wouldn't have this year either, where the Tigers did.

hindy111

Post Whore
Well I'd take Alvaro over either Packer or Matulino tbh.

Mannah is tougher to call at the end of his career. I'd probably take him purely because of the three he's got the best attitude (Muts is lazy as f**k when he wants to be) and shouldn't be in Long Bay

Packer has been form prop...
Graheme has been not far behind

Bazal

Post Whore
Packer has been form prop...
Graheme has been not far behind

Well I wouldn't agree he's been THE form prop...But he should be in jail and I do not want him at Parramatta, I don't care how f**king good he plays tbh.

Same with Matt Lodge. I feel conflicted having to support Auvaa, these two scum are far worse

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I rated Twal very highly, but I completely understand why we let him go and I was surprised by how quickly he became a genuine first grader.

Really he's a smaller, less fit version of Alvaro. We didn't have a first grade spot for him an probably wouldn't have this year either, where the Tigers did.
Interestingly, he and Eisenhuth are putting up much better attacking numbers than Packer and Matulino, including being given more carries.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Not questioning BA as they know a lot more then us, but gee I would prefer Twal rather Matagi even Peni.

I say they probably didn't expected him to progress so quickly as you mentioned.

You can't keep them all.

Latest posts