What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra v Manly LIVE game day thread, March 18, 2018

Gazzamatta

Coach
I didn't hear any price, but we obviously rated him enough to have him in the squad in the first place. If he left it would've been for the money, which we refused to match.
Or for the opportunity which he was given immediately at The Tigpies. He would probably not have even made our 21 at this stage if he had stayed.

Eelogical

Referee
Well, at least we beat the Manly supporters in their corresponding game day thread responses. 1400+ Vs 1, and still counting. Nobody f**ks with us!

hindy111

Post Whore
Now you think he's a steal? .... when he left penrith to join us you considered him a reject

I realy did but he sure got us going well didn't he? There was always calls that his old school tactics is what causes high injuries in the squad.

Glenneel

Bench
Packer and Matulino don't work hard enough to be considered elite props like Woods. A highlight reel isn't the key to success for any forward, unless they make 15+ carries every week like Traumalolo. Packer and Matulino can play a role and throw up a highlight every game or so, but it's not enough for a team to be successful.
They are 2 players I was hoping BA would go after. Matulino has been average for years but everyone appears to go backwards at the Warriors so wasn't particularly worried about his form. BA generally gets the players to perform better but lets see how W-T go this season with them. So far they have beaten 2 heavyweights while we've been flogged by a top 4 team (Panthers) and top 8. If we end up 0-5 what stats will you throw up then?

emjaycee

Coach
They are 2 players I was hoping BA would go after. Matulino has been average for years but everyone appears to go backwards at the Warriors so wasn't particularly worried about his form. BA generally gets the players to perform better but lets see how W-T go this season with them. So far they have beaten 2 heavyweights while we've been flogged by a top 4 team (Panthers) and top 8. If we end up 0-5 what stats will you throw up then?

Why do you think anyone except Ivan Cleary was going to sign those 2 players when they came on the market? Cleary coached them both at the Warriors and they were always going to the Tigers.

hindy111

Post Whore
If Hayne hasn't fired by rnd 12 cut him loose. 500k and 400k from Scott.
Mannah surely should go to UK next season. His contract must be up?
We then can get rid of Matagi and Vave or sign them cheap.
Boyd and Jnr should be looked at.

Latest posts