What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Podcasts

Welcome back to another edition of the ParraPodcast. Join Burty, Forty, Ham, Hamish and PM to review all the round 5 action in the junior reps and the round 1 action in Flegg, ISP and 1st grade.
[1:05] - news
[6:45] - Junior rep reviews
[8:55] - Jersey Flegg
[11:25] - ISP review
[16:20] - First grade review
[29:40] - Fire Up PM
On soundcloud and itunes.

Haynzy

First Grade
God job guys.
Your sound quality could still use some improvement but it’s so much better than the earlier versions.
I don’t know if you test the recording before you publish but it always pays to try out your recording on various types of speakers in a number of different settings. If your master is only done through headphones in a quiet room you may find that it sounds great there but not so good in a car or on a stereo etc.

God job guys.
Your sound quality could still use some improvement but it’s so much better than the earlier versions.
I don’t know if you test the recording before you publish but it always pays to try out your recording on various types of speakers in a number of different settings. If your master is only done through headphones in a quiet room you may find that it sounds great there but not so good in a car or on a stereo etc.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll pass it on.

we had issuer with ham's audio so it was a little low, re are re-recording the preview and it will be up tomorrow.
I'll pass on that Gazzamatta and see if we can get it covered in the round 4 preview

Forty20

First Grade
Round 4 Review is up. I know I fired up a bit this week (both in this and in tomorrow's preview podcast) so hopefully it didn't detract too much from the discussion. I am pretty sure a course language warning probably goes with that, although it would only be limited to a handful of comments thankfully. Also, I failed maths for the tackle differential in our Penrith game as we made 24 extra tackles not 22, derp.

Latest posts