What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pissing & Moaning (Dump thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Even blind Freddy could see it. The commentators at the end of the game could see it.

Didn’t watch the press conference but hope Ivan gave them them a gobful

The players looked f**king gutted too, imagine busting your gut for 88 min to be rorted near the end. I hate golden point I really do

I would’ve settled for a draw in that instance
Bird's try should've been allowed....

So it wouldn't have even got to golden point!!

You guys say I melt at bad calls but look at yourselves!!!

Clifferd

Coach
Bird's try should've been allowed....

So it wouldn't have even got to golden point!!

You guys say I melt at bad calls but look at yourselves!!!

Um

Every neutral supporter was saying it was no try. The commentary team said it was no try.

Brushing the ball with your finger tips propelling the ball forward doesn’t make it a try

Robbed, but oh well. Atleast we show heart unlike your abortion of a team

Rabbits20

Immortal
Um

Every neutral supporter was saying it was no try. The commentary team said it was no try.

Brushing the ball with your finger tips propelling the ball forward doesn’t make it a try

Robbed, but oh well. Atleast we show heart unlike your abortion of a team
One of your blokes in your forum here was saying it was a try like me!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
In the fair dinkum department Bird's try should have been awarded.

Defense was great, but this team is crying out for a sharp dummy half and a couple of options in attack.

Brooks, Twal, Packer, Mautalino and the Huth were all pretty good. Lawrence either needs to time his runs better or run a different line because he doesn't have the hands for the short hard pass to get him thru the gaps he is running into.

The good news is that even though we played pretty ordinary in attack and at some stages the only thing missing was the Benny Hill music the Broncos still could not score a try and needed Golden Point and a dodgy penalty to win.

Imagine when this team gets it together, its going to be fun to watch.
@Clifferd

Rabbits20

Immortal
I might be Robinson Crusoe here but I reckon BIrd's try was legit. The ball wasn't bouncing and his hand wasn't travelling sideways so it would be downward pressure. Its my opinion and I stand by it.

I also think the Bronco winger stepped out before they got the Penalty that levelled the score and the last penalty was joke.

It appears I have agreed with a Souffs fan so I am going to have a shower and throw up.
It's been a great day!!

You are a truth teller sir!!

Clifferd

Coach
Not sure what he’s doing here, but the kids gotta have some sort of enjoyment in his life I guess

Souffs are a middle team at best. They’ll play like last night once every couple games then they’ll probably get thrashed the next 2

Vic Mackey

Referee
Rabs20 logic: complains when fans of other teams go into souffs subforum.

Can't stay out of other teams subforum.

If he shows his face in this forum, the main forum etc when his team loses/tigers win etc I have no problem with it. However the guy is a gutless coward who hides and sooks when souths lose/tigers win. Then as soon as the reverse happens he’s instantly everywhere sprouting shit. I guess he’s not as passionate as everyone else and only cares when souths are winning.

Clifferd and I who he seems to have the biggest boner for even congratulate Souths in the game thread and he still goes to town.

He’s a fair weather supporter and a pathetic loser of a person. There’s a reason he’s the biggest joke on the entire LU forum.

Last edited:

Tiger05

First Grade
If he shows his face in this forum, the main forum etc when his team loses/tigers win etc I have no problem with it. However the guy is a gutless coward who hides and sooks when souths lose/tigers win. Then as soon as the reverse happens he’s instantly everywhere sprouting shit. I guess he’s not as passionate as everyone else and only cares when souths are winning.

Clifferd and I who he seems to have the biggest boner for even congratulate Souths in the game thread and he still goes to town.

He’s a fair weather supporter and a pathetic loser of a person. There’s a reason he’s the biggest joke on the entire LU forum.

Sounds like you like him.

Clifferd

Coach
Serious question for anyone who’s been to an isp game, has anyone spotted fat f**k alien there waving his c’Mon Wests banner?

Would make my year.

macnaz

Staff member
Serious question for anyone who’s been to an isp game, has anyone spotted fat f**k alien there waving his c’Mon Wests banner?

Would make my year.
I doubt you would spot anyone apart from the 1st grade group and the opposition's supporters :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts