What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sportsbet Encouraging

SBD82

Coach
Does anyone remember when the dragons winning the minor premiership paid out early?

That was really shit.

Frank Facer

First Grade
The TAB now has us at $8 fourth and clear 4th favourites. Brisbane are on the next line of betting at $15, then Warriors $17.

That is a very big margin back to 5th favourites.

I just backed us to win the comp and to win the minor premiership, just in case.

I think that Easts, Melbourne, Nth Qld and us look the only chances to win the comp now. I had us 4th pick at the start of the year. I also think that we will improve as the year goes by. Hunt should get better and so should Dufty. Our combinations should improve over the year too.

Imagine if we do win the comp this year? lol Make the top 4 and then we just have to win 3 more games.

Life's Good

Coach
The TAB now has us at $8 fourth and clear 4th favourites. Brisbane are on the next line of betting at $15, then Warriors $17.

That is a very big margin back to 5th favourites.

I just backed us to win the comp and to win the minor premiership, just in case.

I think that Easts, Melbourne, Nth Qld and us look the only chances to win the comp now. I had us 4th pick at the start of the year. I also think that we will improve as the year goes by. Hunt should get better and so should Dufty. Our combinations should improve over the year too.

Imagine if we do win the comp this year? lol Make the top 4 and then we just have to win 3 more games.
Parra were in the same boat last year and got bounced in straight sets. You’re braver than me. I’m not a punter though so the numbers only mean losing money! Best of luck.

mickeylane

Bench
I truely can’t recall Dragons ever being in the top 4 line of betting for the NRL title. Currently at 10/1 and if they win this week will be in single digits. The betting market once live is a good indicator of a teams future prospects - at the very very least we are top 8 bound..
Called it last week we will be in single digits after the win.. a punter put on $50k for dragons to win minor premiership Not grand final.. smart bet I think.. grand final win you need a lot of experienced heads and I think we maybe short 1-2 in the backline .. but minor premiers is a possibility even at this early stage - I think we could be 6-0 heading into Anzac Match

Frank Facer

First Grade
Parra were in the same boat last year and got bounced in straight sets. You’re braver than me. I’m not a punter though so the numbers only mean losing money! Best of luck.
I have already backed Easts and Melbourne to win both the Premiership and minor premiership. I had to cover us too.

ALSGI

Bench
Well I put a lobster on us and Sharks in the quinella this year @ $121. That was before the trials.

Latest posts