What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I know Premierships arn't won in march, BUT

It looks nice.
But as you say, it's March.
Rooster and Cows a good test coming up.
Rooster on back of a lot of travel.
5-0 would be a great start. :)

TheDMC

Bench
Tough games ahead... roosters, cowboys, broncos , Melbourne, st George and a resurgent west tigers... eeek

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Tough games ahead... roosters, cowboys, broncos , Melbourne, st George and a resurgent west tigers... eeek
If we only take 2 out of 5 of those we’re still comfortably in the 8. That’s how important these early wins are!

TheDMC

Bench
If we only take 2 out of 5 of those we’re still comfortably in the 8. That’s how important these early wins are!

Problem is I now have high hopes we can win most of these, and that's what scares me. In 6 weeks I could easily be back in the foetal position.

JJ

Immortal
Yep - that's exactly it - we've played three very ordinary teams, and managed to get three wins. I think we all see good signs, but I also think we should realise we've played three pretty ordinary teams

But we've won, and have 6 pts on the board, most years we don't... pts on the board are all that count - and I just hope we can be competitive against the good teams

Latest posts