What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jesse Ramien

Old dog

Juniors
Glad to have him next season but let's keep in mind he was playing inns side that was in charge, does look like a prospect

Pedge1971

First Grade
He made plays in attack and defence at centre that influenced the result of the game.

Yes please...

aqua_duck

Coach
He was up against Curtis Scott who is rated as one of the best young centres in the game, recently resigned for $1.5 mil for 3 years and Ramien thoroughly outplayed him.

Choppy182

Juniors
Right centre is what we desperately need, will slot straight in. Great buy. Sharks are filthy about losing him too.

typicalfan

Coach
He looks like Dane Gagai when he was younger hope he is more like rep player Dane than NRL Dane.

Right centre is what we desperately need, will slot straight in. Great buy. Sharks are filthy about losing him too.
Sure are filthy but I'm happy he's going to you guys and not to a scum team.
I was happy he tore Scott apart too, Scott's a Cronulla junior gone sour.
Great score getting him.

Spot On

Coach
Ramien has just made more one on one, try saving tackles in 5 minutes than Gagai made here in 6 seasons.

Wonder how much we've paid for him?

aqua_duck

Coach
When Ramien marked up against Mitchell last week he pretty much outplayed him, I thought maybe Mitchell was unfit or underdone, well tonight he tore poor Dane a new one....

Did you guys see his game yesterday?
He was pretty bloody good.
Developing into what looks like a potentially great centre.

PhilGould

Bench
Only caught the second half and I was impressed, heard he was pretty average in the first though. Regardless I'm very excited for him to get here.

Latest posts