What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sportsbet Encouraging

Frank Facer

First Grade
Easts are now $6 favourites with the TAB.
Melbourne are on the next line of betting at $6.50
Nth Qld are next at $7
We are clear 4th favourites at $7.5
Warriors and Brisbane are equal at $13.

If we win well tomorrow, we could shorten to as low as equal $6 favourites.

Crush

Coach
If we can keep our whole spine fit for every single game this year we will be in with a big shot.
An injury to any one of those players and we are screwed. We lack depth.

Crush

Coach
Mann ? 1,6,7,9 in a pinch.
Yeah Mann would be a very handy 1.
Hed be OK at 6 or 7 but obviously he isnt near the level on hunt or widdop. If McInnes was out they may move Hunt there and Mann to 6 or 7?
Hopefully it never happens touch wood!

Life's Good

Coach
With Melbourne getting done and looking like a different side without Cronk I’m warming to the year being quite open. I’m no way suggesting we can win the comp but it’s fair to say we are in with a shot if we can keep our preferred starting side together.

Drag Queen

Bench
With Melbourne getting done and looking like a different side without Cronk I’m warming to the year being quite open. I’m no way suggesting we can win the comp but it’s fair to say we are in with a shot if we can keep our preferred starting side together.
I'm of the same mind mate. Disappointed in Luc but what do you do? Some are made for NRL and some aren't. I've called him out for his lackadaisical approach to the game. We could have lost this match because of him. The thing that pisses me off is he could be a great player.

I'm of the same mind mate. Disappointed in Luc but what do you do? Some are made for NRL and some aren't. I've called him out for his lackadaisical approach to the game. We could have lost this match because of him. The thing that pisses me off is he could be a great player.

His brother at Canberra has the same problem, has all the potential in the world, but seems to think he just has to rely on his natural abilities to succeed, training is an afterthought.

image.jpg

Isn't it terrible to see the mighty Melbourne Storm come crashing back to earth........

Life's Good

Coach
We’re in the fortunate position that Luc is one of the few issues at this stage of the season. I’m not writing him off but he’s got to be put on notice & supported to lift his game.

Ok, a little perspective.

Dragons are $5.50 to win the premiership.

Eels are still $31 to win the premiership.
Anyone putting money on the Eels to win the lot?

Frank Facer

First Grade
We are now into $2.75 to win the Minor Premiership with the TAB. I am very happy that I took the $7 on offer a few weeks ago. I wish that I would have taken the $21 or $17 at the beginning of the year.

Easts and Penrith are on the next line of betting at $6.50 and then Melbourne and the Warriors are at $7.

I have already backed Easts and Melbourne for the Minor Premiership, but will have to top up on Melbourne. I will have to cover Penrith too.

We are now $5.50 outright favourite to win the comp with the TAB. Melbourne are next at $6 and Easts at $6.50. I have already backed us, Easts and Melbourne to win the comp. I will have to cover Penrith too. I should be collecting at the start of September and at the start of October, hopefully on us winning both.

mickeylane

Bench
We are now into $2.75 to win the Minor Premiership with the TAB. I am very happy that I took the $7 on offer a few weeks ago. I wish that I would have taken the $21 or $17 at the beginning of the year.

Easts and Penrith are on the next line of betting at $6.50 and then Melbourne and the Warriors are at $7.

I have already backed Easts and Melbourne for the Minor Premiership, but will have to top up on Melbourne. I will have to cover Penrith too.

We are now $5.50 outright favourite to win the comp with the TAB. Melbourne are next at $6 and Easts at $6.50. I have already backed us, Easts and Melbourne to win the comp. I will have to cover Penrith too. I should be collecting at the start of September and at the start of October, hopefully on us winning both.
DRAGONS V PENRITH grand final my early tip