What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So apparently there is 6 props ahead of Fifita for NSW???

The usual suspects getting bent out of shape with Fifita choosing Tonga instead of NSW & Australia.

Saying he should of announced it on main stream media instead of with his friends pod cast.

Seriously????

The same main stream media who have continued to vilify him ever since the ref abuse incident. Haha well that was a big f**k you back to main stream media.

Now James Hooper said he’s not even in the best 6 props for NSW.

And Mark Carroll just said the same thing on Fox sports just now.

By the way instead of being nick named Spud he should be nick named peanut. Seriously he’s dumb as f**k.

So humour me who are these 6 NSW props in front of Fifita?????

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am glad he has chosen Tonga. Great news for the international game.

Will cost him money personally, as he is an elite player, but like Jason T is showing great pride in his heritage.

As for how he chooses to announce, Lol @ main stream media, welcome to the age of the internet ya putzes...catch the f**k up

Tommy Smith

Referee
James Hooper... Mark Carroll...

Benny Elias, Blocker, Phil Rothfield, Billy Moore...

Fox really do seem to favour "loud" over "smart" when choosing their pundits.

I saw five minutes of Controversy Corner and it gave me Epilepsy.

I'm pretty sure half of these mongs don't even watch more than one game per week. And you can tell by the bullshit they spout.

Not to mention the constant use of the classic taglines like "those big Warriors forwards!"

no name

Coach
I love the fact that all these ‘experts’ are getting in a tizz because someone is going against the grain.
And it makes it even better that the someone is Fifita.
He seems like a dumb prick but the media really have it in for him. All because he doesn’t give a f**k about what they think of him.
As someone said above, welcome to the new age you dinosaurs, no one cares what you think anymore.

Jason Maher

Immortal
Vaughan, Boyd, Klemmer, Campbell-Gillard, Prior, McLean, James (and f**king Woods, although he's shit) are the others who'd be serious contenders. The first 4 are definitely better. The peanuts on Fox are no doubt including Woods.

SBD82

Coach
The usual suspects getting bent out of shape with Fifita choosing Tonga instead of NSW & Australia.

Saying he should of announced it on main stream media instead of with his friends pod cast.

Seriously????

The same main stream media who have continued to vilify him ever since the ref abuse incident. Haha well that was a big f**k you back to main stream media.

Now James Hooper said he’s not even in the best 6 props for NSW.

And Mark Carroll just said the same thing on Fox sports just now.

By the way instead of being nick named Spud he should be nick named peanut. Seriously he’s dumb as f**k.

So humour me who are these 6 NSW props in front of Fifita?????
Yeah. It's an absolute outrage. The guy is so good, he would make our bench rotation...

...just.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I am happy with our starting props, not why we lose matches when we do, always do their job. Sometimes just awesome like when we won the whole damn thing.

There a few good props going around. NSW does not always pick their best.

OldPanther

Coach
He is good when he's in form and not running sideways. Woods and Fifi shouldn't be picked though.

myrrh ken

First Grade
No one else wouldve scored that gf try in 2016 or rampaged through the maroons in that first game last year.

When hes on he is unstoppable. Unfortunately he can have quiet games

kdalymc

Bench
He can still play for nsw yeah? It’s just that the test match is on the same weekend?

stryker

First Grade
Hes a useless lazy fat slob who puts in a good game every dozen or so times he enters the field. Feel sorry for Tonga, you shouldnt build a culture around trash like him.

Prometheus

Juniors
Considering how many times Fifita dropped the ball in their game against the Dragons, I'm not sure I'd want him in the sky blue.

TheFrog

Coach
Fox really do seem to favour "loud" over "smart" when choosing their pundits.

I saw five minutes of Controversy Corner and it gave me Epilepsy.
I'm not sure if you remember the original CC with Rex Mossop, Ferris Ashton and Noel Kelly, but it was very popular and Fox are trying hard to emulate it. Graeme Hughes was a great choice to anchor it, the caller who took over from Rex in '91. Like to see him calling more games.

Tommy Smith

Referee
He is good when he's in form and not running sideways. Woods and Fifi shouldn't be picked though.
Woods is the true myth.

At least Fifi has awesome games.

Woods just straight up sucks and yet is a walk up start for every rep game.

How high would you have to be to pick him over the likes of Paul Vaughan and JDB who can't get a game?

I'd take Nathan Brown over him too any day.