What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R5 Sun - Eels 6-12 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 5: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 5
Parramatta Eels v Penrith Panthers
ANZ Stadium, Sydney Olympic Park (TICKETS)
Sunday 8 April 2018

Gates 2:55pm / NRL 4:10pm

TL-PAR18.png

1. Will Smith 2. George Jennings 3. Michael Jennings 4. Kirisome Auva'a 5. Josh Hoffman 6. Corey Norman 7. Mitchell Moses 8. Daniel Alvaro 9. Kaysa Pritchard 10. Tim Mannah 11. Manu Ma'u 15. Kenny Edwards 13. Nathan Brown
Interchange: 12. Tepai Moeroa 14. Beau Scott 16. Peni Terepo 17. Tony Williams 18. Cameron King 19. Suaia Matagi 20. David Gower 21. Kane Evans

TL-PEN18.png

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Waqa Blake 4. Dean Whare 5. Christian Crichton 6. Tyrone Peachey 7. James Maloney 8. Trent Merrin 9. Peter Wallace 10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Isaah Yeo 13. James Fisher-Harris
Interchange: 14. Wayde Egan 15. Corey Harawera Naera 16. Moses Leota 17. James Tamou 18. Jarome Luai 19. Nick Lui-toso 20. Sione Katoa 21. Kaide Ellis

REF-RED-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Henry Perenara, Jon Stone
Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Jeff Younis
Video Referees: Jared Maxwell, Luke Patten

Feeder team matches
PANTHERS (NSWRL) & EELS (NSWRL - Wentworthville)
SAT
Mounties (CAN) v Panthers @ Aubrey Keech, Flegg 1pm / ISC 3pm
SUN
Parramatta v Manly @ New Era Stadium, Flegg 1pm
BWSE (MAN) v Wenty @ HE Laybutt Fields, ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Panthers should do this in a canter. Moses to miss more tackles then Eels score points.

Choccy Soldiers by 24.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I'm more nervous when we're favoured to win. Eels have to win sooner or later. Hopefully they wait another week.

GongPanther

Referee
Did anyone actually see how pathetic Parra were yesterday? If it wasn't for the WT caving in because of tiredness,this would have been a cricket score.

Good thing for the Panthers is that it's forecasted to be 30'. That in itself will play into the hands of Penrith's favour as we won't fold like the WT did.

Being a local derby,Parra will be in it for the first 15 to 20 mins. But after that,the Panthers will turn on the afterburners to draw away with a comfortable win by 42-14.

Clifferd

Coach
Did anyone actually see how pathetic Parra were yesterday? If it wasn't for the WT caving in because of tiredness,this would have been a cricket score.

Good thing for the Panthers is that it's forecasted to be 30'. That in itself will play into the hands of Penrith's favour as we won't fold like the WT did.

Being a local derby,Parra will be in it for the first 15 to 20 mins. But after that,the Panthers will turn on the afterburners to draw away with a comfortable win by 42-14.

Tigers fell asleep for the last 20 mins which pissed me off. I wanted to see us put them to the sword

I just can’t see how recent form suggests Parra have a chance in this match up

I’ll go Penrith 31-12

GongPanther

Referee
Tigers fell asleep for the last 20 mins which pissed me off. I wanted to see us put them to the sword

I just can’t see how recent form suggests Parra have a chance in this match up

I’ll go Penrith 31-12

I made reference with the WT in respect that they,or most other teams,didn't train in the same conditions as us in the pre-season.

Thing about yesterdays day which I didn't mention was the humidity which would have been very high with all the storm cloud hanging around which saps the energy righ out of you.

Latest posts