What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toulouse V Toronto

The Daddy3

Juniors
Top of the table Championship clash today. Whoever wins will really be making a statement and put themselves in pole position to finish high up in the top four. I'm going for a very narrow TO win.

Storm13

Juniors
Top of the table Championship clash today. Whoever wins will really be making a statement and put themselves in pole position to finish high up in the top four. I'm going for a very narrow TO win.
What time does it start?

Storm13

Juniors
Any chance of a link or is this something that can only be viewed with the wolfpack app?

I'm tipping TO too.

TO is apparently what Toronto people abbreviate Toronto to a bit like US states have a two letter abbreviation.

So I'm pretty confident TO will win. Probably be a draw now.

O'Brien and Stanley are out and they've named McCrone and Sims on the bench (possibly spuriously) so on paper Toulouse look much better and their form would back that up too.

Storm13

Juniors
It's on Bein sports and Premier Sports so you might be able to get s stream somewhere
Thanks. Ended paying for it on the wp app.

Interesting to see Bein Sports broadcasting this match also. Hopefully more to come.

Storm13

Juniors
Great game to watch. Toronto took all the chances that were presented to then and their defence is what got them the win at the end, as Toulouse could of put up a score if it was any other team.

Ford' little inside ball to Kheirallah was great. If that was a Cronk pass to Slater you wouldn't hear the end of it.

Pommy

Coach
Is it too early to get really excited at the prospect of a top flight NA side next season?

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
What an occassion - am I right in saying that this was the first professional club match between two clubs not from England, New Zealand or Australia? Maybe not, there was probably some Catalans v Crusaders matches in the past. Still exciting development for the game. Can anyone imagine 10 years ago that Toulouse would be battling Toronto all season for promotion to SL?

langpark

First Grade
Highlights should be out later today. What a high-pressure kick, to draw the match, that last one would have been for Kheirallah. Shame he missed it.

"over 3500" was the attendance according to Toulouse's website.

Storm13

Juniors
Highlights should be out later today. What a high-pressure kick, to draw the match, that last one would have been for Kheirallah. Shame he missed it.

"over 3500" was the attendance according to Toulouse's website.
Missed it by some margin.

JasonE

Bench
Watched the highlights and it was exciting, Nick Rawsthorne has bulked up so he’s a real handful now, he always had the ability.

Latest posts