What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ball Tampering

Fangs

Coach
Haha, This isn't the first time you have said that. I plan to take a dirty dump on the MCG turf one day. It is a filthy old whore of a car park.

Can't argue with its tradition baby.

I don't give two shits about Melbourne. Thankfully born in NSW, God's state.

Its the biggest test on the Australian calendar. Every year.

Cricket Australia won't let Little Johnny watch the Capetown 3 on Boxing day.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Good decision, not because the ban is the right length but because the bloke looked shot.

Might be good for him to have a rest from the game.

T-Boon

Coach
Just had a peek at the pressers, LOL, jeepers , - the first two were humorous, but Davey's had a Monty Python quality about it, hilarious stuff - challenging the Footy Show for awards?

Though I haven't seen the Warner press conference (by that stage I was at least 3 weeks over the whole thing) I imagine his tears were a Will Ferrell type performance like the funeral scene in Wedding Crashers (which I am sure can be youtube for those who are curious).

Reactions: JJ

T-Boon

Coach
Can't argue with its tradition baby.

I don't give two shits about Melbourne. Thankfully born in NSW, God's state.

Its the biggest test on the Australian calendar. Every year.

I don't disagree with that except that I think it is more the date than the venue. I would like to see Cricket Australia sell the boxing day test to the highest bidder and insist only grounds with proper test wickets can bid.

Cricket Australia won't let Little Johnny watch the Capetown 3 on Boxing day.

But there has already been 2 tests by then. You think the fans will be cool with the sandpaper 3 playing in Brisbane and Adelaide but then something not feel right about boxing day? By then it would be pretty old news. I just dont get your logic. If it was the first test they would play then yeah sure.

Good decision, not because the ban is the right length but because the bloke looked shot.

Might be good for him to have a rest from the game.

Would’ve liked to see him be able to play state level cricket in Australia though. At least the second part of next season.

Interesting to see what Warner does now.