What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

melbourne game 5th july

jamie wheatland

Juniors
going to be in Melbourne when we play the storm and haven't been to a game in years. Question is do the Victorian dragons supporters sit in the away bay or is there another bay to get tickets in as i noticed the away bay is right in a corner and wasnt sure weather the army actually sits in it or has there own bay. Just wanted to be sure i got tickets to sit with fellow dragons supporters and not the cheaters crowd

cheers

ViceVersa

Juniors
going to be in Melbourne when we play the storm and haven't been to a game in years. Question is do the Victorian dragons supporters sit in the away bay or is there another bay to get tickets in as i noticed the away bay is right in a corner and wasnt sure weather the army actually sits in it or has there own bay. Just wanted to be sure i got tickets to sit with fellow dragons supporters and not the cheaters crowd

cheers

I'll be going to the game... The army usually sits in the away bay. We should be at the back row with a few banners. We used to be in GA but a few years ago we got abused by an old f**kwit storm fan so we moved...

Gareth67

First Grade

cheers

Enjoy your stay in Melbourne jamie and also to the forum . Give hell to the Storms ' third ref. ' each time he touches the ball .

Last edited:

silverex

Bench
Sometimes muzby organises alternative seating for Dragons supporters, that is, not in the usual 'away' bay in the corner.

Wife and I are going to this game too. We have our flights and hotel booked but don't have game day tickets yet.

Latest posts