What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pissing & Moaning (Dump thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhyno

First Grade
the thompson first half "try" and a couple of other dodgy calls ruined the game

Eels played poorly but still scored 20 points against this"great" tigers defence

the thompson first half "try" and a couple of other dodgy calls ruined the game

Eels played poorly but still scored 20 points against this"great" tigers defence

If the spastics wearing blue and gold kept the ten the dodgy calls would have went away.

That's what happens when you run your mouth before a ball has been kicked, your merry band of idiots have made look like a right f**kwit, not that it wasn't painfully obvious already.

super_coach

First Grade
Thomo's try could have gone the other way, it was your typical 50/50 call that happens to every team. Did it have bearing on the end result, I say no. Parra were being dominated and it was only the last 20 minutes when the boys clocked off and strayed from the game plan that things started to happen for a very average Parra team.

If my team had conceded the softest try of the year ( Huffs effort) I would be keeping my mouth shut for a while on another clubs forum

Thomo's try could have gone the other way, it was your typical 50/50 call that happens to every team. Did it have bearing on the end result, I say no. Parra were being dominated and it was only the last 20 minutes when the boys clocked off and strayed from the game plan that things started to happen for a very average Parra team.

If my team had conceded the softest try of the year ( Huffs effort) I would be keeping my mouth shut for a while on another clubs forum

Same to be said for the Parra try where Thompson got underneath as well, it was reasonable for the ref to call both as try initially.

Status
Not open for further replies.