What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thompson Re-signs

Tiger Ted

Bench
Great news about Thompson.

No doubt the bondi rorters will b attempting to entice Esan to the dark side offering a truckload of cash.

Geez I hope we retain this kid on a long term deal.

Clifferd

Coach
If Marsters signs with anyone but us I would probably cry

Great news about Thompson btw. My surprise packet of the year so far

Vic Mackey

Referee
Whilst I take what he says with a grain of salt, Matty Johns was asked to name his 3 best players from the first 4 rounds yesterday. Thompson was one of them. I genuinely wonder if he is a Smokey for a QLD spot?

Clifferd

Coach
Whilst I take what he says with a grain of salt, Matty Johns was asked to name his 3 best players from the first 4 rounds yesterday. Thompson was one of them. I genuinely wonder if he is a Smokey for a QLD spot?

Matty 90% of the time is an idiot but can’t argue with that right there

Tiger05

First Grade
Thompson is quickly become a fan favourite, but where is his best position?

I reckon on the wing but I think he is our best fullback atm as well. Could you play him in the centres ? That would suit us because we could move Kev on.

I am being harsh on Kev though. He has been really good. Running over Moses deserves extra points.

Tigerm

First Grade
I reckon on the wing but I think he is our best fullback atm as well. Could you play him in the centres ? That would suit us because we could move Kev on.

I am being harsh on Kev though. He has been really good. Running over Moses deserves extra points.
Yes I think wing, (wished he had another couple of feet in height though:)), but he seems to be the back up for the backline (with Marshal), so he will always be in the 17.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I like him better at fullback. I think he's a touch too short to play on the wing. If he comes up against a tall winger he will be exposed

Shredder

Juniors
I like him better at FB to.

Hes a conundrum. He wants to play FB and plays better with a number 1 on his back. He gets more open field ball that way.

BUT is he a premiership winning FB? Probably not.

Would love him to make 2 or 5 his.

Latest posts