What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day Everyone!

Dragons 09

Juniors
If we are serious contenders we should lap the Rabbits. No Burgess, a half done Inglis, Reynolds has not been in form for a long while (hunt has him well and truly covered and i expect our forwards to terrorise him) and they have Clark as their enforcer coming off the bench and we have Leeson. We're only 5 weeks into the season so the short turnaround shouldn't be a factor. Dragons by 18 plus.

Life's Good

Coach
Like Sims did last week I hope he crashes over the line. Something he could’ve done vs. Bunnies at the SCG to get us that win, instead he went looking to pass.
Make up for it Simsy!!

hewi

Bench
Only one blade of grass had to touch that ball to be a try. The on field ref said try, no way should the video ref have over ruled that decision.

Mark D

Juniors
I’m a little worried guys... a lot of possession and not enough points for me ... Souths v courageous..... we should be further in front... perhaps it will effect Souths legs later in the game

Life's Good

Coach
I’m a little worried guys... a lot of possession and not enough points for me ... Souths v courageous..... we should be further in front... perhaps it will effect Souths legs later in the game
Saves us a little as well. Who knows, we get frustrated in attack, throw a loose pass & they score.
We’re playing smart.

hewi

Bench

We would be except we have been robbed of two try’s.

Mark D

Juniors
We would be except we have been robbed of two try’s.
Sure Mate ... agree but can’t change that... the fact is at half time we are only 6 ahead... Souths will take heart from that... I hope they run out of legs in the last 20...

Mark D

Juniors
We lost composure... Perhaps the 5 day turn around? Hunts kicking game in the second half was ordinary.... 5-0. Happy with the points and glad for Gypsy