What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taane Milne Gone!

gordsy

Juniors
I don't agree with blokes being sacked for dabbling with drugs but from memory it's a 12 week ban for getting caught a second time for drugs. i can understand the club not wanting to pay a bloke who won't be available to at least round 18

True, although he's not the only person in the country who has lost their job for failing a drug test their work requires them to take. I am not just talking about pro-athletes either. Sure he wasn't cheating, but it's still silly stuff from the bloke.

So that's two that joke has gone over.

I think the sacking is justified given the Lovett and Simona dramas.

ATOWN2

Juniors
Sad. He probably thought he was coming into the Tigers guaranteed of a spot in the 1st grade. He's got a lot of talent hopefully another NRL team picks him up.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Sad. He probably thought he was coming into the Tigers guaranteed of a spot in the 1st grade. He's got a lot of talent hopefully another NRL team picks him up.
Can’t tackle.Its a myth that this dud is of NRL standard.He’s nothing but a depth player to cover for injuries.