What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moses

Clifferd

Coach
Mitch the tank engine leaked two trys at least, imagine having the gall to blast one of your own. Needs a long spell in reserve grade to try get the chip off his shoulder

Mitch the tank engine, absolutely love it haha

What’s even better Brooks outplayed Moses all over the park yesterday.

Vozzy

Juniors
Thing is if Moses stayed he would probably be a good defender and have confidence like Luke and the team has now but he didn't want to put in the hard work and like teddy and woods went to teams where they thought they just had to turn up and tries will come.

Clifferd

Coach
''Get up! F*** me c***!'' Moses sprayed.

It was so fckin loud too I’m pretty sure everyone in the stadium heard it too.

Glad everyone is starting to see what moses is really like, but all of us tigers supporters already knew.

He said it to Au’va aswell of all people too, he would deck Moses in an instant.

Das Hassler

Bench
Poor form but if you watch the video Moses would have been right to give him a serve in the sheds ..not making a case for him in any other way but any halfback would have been boiling with that effort

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Poor form but if you watch the video Moses would have been right to give him a serve in the sheds ..not making a case for him in any other way but any halfback would have been boiling with that effort

I agree, but in the sheds it would have been face to face and lets face it, that's not Mitch's style. Running away while screaming obscenities is his go.

But I do agree, the clown was trying to milk a penalty when the backs needed quick ball and deserved a serve. Maybe the Captain could have addressed it professionally instead of the pimply kid who cant tackle.

IMG_0677.JPG

Last edited:

magpie4ever

First Grade

You never spray at team mate - the player could have been dazed etc etc. You always support your team mates on the field.

I played with dudes I wouldn't drink or socialize with off the field but on the field different story, you would stand along side them no matter what.

If anything the coach could take up the issue of a slow play the ball, not some dickweed.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
If you mute the volume and just watch the video, Moses looks like a toddler throwing a tantrum, the way he stamps his feet and waves his hands about.

super_coach

First Grade
Not sure if it has legs but apparently Mitch the tank engine and Brown came to blows at training and Brown has been dropped. If true he should have been patted on the back, not dropped. Anyway i hope he got some good shots in

Crazyperpman

Juniors
Not sure if it has legs but apparently Mitch the tank engine and Brown came to blows at training and Brown has been dropped. If true he should have been patted on the back, not dropped. Anyway i hope he got some good shots in

I saw this rumour earlier this week along with a cropped version of the picture below. Unless Semi is back for Parra its BS.

It would be funny if true though. I reckon Brown would belt him so hard both Uncle Isaac and Benny would get nose bleeds.

30167487_308396206357017_7963226186672884743_o.jpg

ATOWN2

Juniors
I must admit I'm having schadenfreude at Moses expense. The Eels were looking better this week. It won't be too long before they get a win. Moses looks like a man trying to do too much and rushing himself e.g. stuffing up play the balls and making poor decisions. Glad he's not our problem though. Plus absolutely agree with spraying team mates. That's not on!

macnaz

Staff member
Its nearly winter ... the snow will fall for Parra and Moses will have his anual run of downhill skiing in time for Fitler and the media to suggest him for origin.

Das Hassler

Bench
Moses has proven he has the talent to win games but unless they bulk him up he'll always be a defensive liability in todays game...i dont mind his attitude too much..if it earns him a smack in the mouth then he can chew on it...change or not..his life and career.

Tigers Tale

Juniors
I know we are only 5 games into the season and anything can happen between now and round 26 but right now I want to say Moses, Woods and Tedesco left us because they wanted to experience a winning culture....losers!!!

macnaz

Staff member
Moses has proven he has the talent to win games but unless they bulk him up he'll always be a defensive liability in todays game...i dont mind his attitude too much..if it earns him a smack in the mouth then he can chew on it...change or not..his life and career.
You cant bulk up a heart muscle .

Clifferd

Coach
I know we are only 5 games into the season and anything can happen between now and round 26 but right now I want to say Moses, Woods and Tedesco left us because they wanted to experience a winning culture....losers!!!

Roosters will most likely finish top 4 unfortunately

Parra and Dogs however... lol lol lol

Tiger Ted

Bench
Roosters will most likely finish top 4 unfortunately

Parra and Dogs however... lol lol lol
Only coz the rorters have been gifted a great draw & Cronk is so damn durable plus he has stood down from origin.

I know it’s early days but there’s no reason y we can’t finish ahead of the bondi effluent.

Sharon & the wanka tanka have Buckley’s of playing finals footy this season.My favourite for the spoon is Shazza’s team.

Latest posts