What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kalamunda Bulldogs seeking players

Goldthorpe

Bench
I know not many people come to this forum any more for WARL stuff but I thought I'd post it here anyways.

Kalamunda Bulldogs seeking players for the 2015 season
Kalamunda Bulldogs are seeking both Senior & Junior players plus volunteers for the 2015 season in the expanding Western Australian Rugby League competition.

The Bulldogs are a strong family based club who has a host of young talent coming through the ranks. We are looking for experienced players to take these players through to the next level.

A great local crowd who supports the Bulldogs no matter how well we are performing.

For any interested persons please forward your details and expression of interest via e-mail or phone call to Frank Ah Kuoi on 0409 110 412 or email Aaron Winder aj.winder@hotmail.com

The club will be holding a club registration day on Sunday, 15th February 2015 at Pioneer Park, Forrestfield but you can also sign up before then.

Twitter: twitter.com/DoggiesKennel

ATOWN2

Juniors
They did well recuperating their squad and fielding a senior side for the last couple of years. Sadly they are back to only having Juniors. 6 teams in the NRL WA 1st grade now.

Latest posts