What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parra Podcasts

Gazzamatta

Coach
Mannah is a certainty for 2019. He will only be 31 next year and if we don't re-sign him I'm certain he will end up somewhere else in the NRL.
I was really expecting big things from Tim this year. His World Cup efforts were outstanding.
His shorter minutes and average form have been disappointing. Given these factors and Beau's poor start it hasnt helped our on field leadership imo. Are they playing to a plan? If so its not working.

I was really expecting big things from Tim this year. His World Cup efforts were outstanding.
His shorter minutes and average form have been disappointing. Given these factors and Beau's poor start it hasnt helped our on field leadership imo. Are they playing to a plan? If so its not working.
Is he carrying a injury?
We can't he play more minutes?
It's killing our bench rotation.

well i don't think the players or coaches listen to the podcast because they are still doing the same stuff we have talked about for 5 weeks.
At least Mannah got more minutes and his output was great.
But still too much sideways on the opponents 20, dumb one out runs on tackle 4 and yeah we took a penalty goal but we were down 10-0 and only took it because the halftime siren had blown.
Might need the Swear Jar this week!

Looking forward to it guys. Helps relieve some frustration.
Well there is a push from some quarters to not do the podcast this week, some claim it is the podcast that is jinxing the team as they have not won a NRL competition match since we started it.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Well there is a push from some quarters to not do the podcast this week, some claim it is the podcast that is jinxing the team as they have not won a NRL competition match since we started it.
Such a relief. I actually started putting my left shoe on before my right this season and thought it was my fault.

we recorded last night so it should be up later today, did the review and preview in one this time.
will post link when it's up.

Round 6 Review and Round 7 Preview is up now.
WARNING! *Contains Frequent Coarse Language* similar to what you might use yourself while watching the team play.

well i don't think the players or coaches listen to the podcast because they are still doing the same stuff we have talked about for 5 weeks.
At least Mannah got more minutes and his output was great.
But still too much sideways on the opponents 20, dumb one out runs on tackle 4 and yeah we took a penalty goal but we were down 10-0 and only took it because the halftime siren had blown.
Might need the Swear Jar this week!

not to mention constantly crowding the winger on the sideline so he has no room to move then tossing him the ball and watching him get thrown into touch (assuming he catches the pass) it can't work, has never worked and yet we keep doing it week after freaking week