What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Bench
How come these merkins are infiltrating our forum. But that miller is a legend does not troll here and makes sense, unlike these Souths supporters

Rabbits20

Immortal
There no doubt about it , after that scintillating display of attacking football you blokes will now undoubtedly become the new premiership favourites . :rooster::rabbit2:
Hahahah mate.

Nice try!!

You guys are the benchmark!

The only thing I'd be worried about is you don't wanna playnyour best footy in April.

Can't wait for round 10 against you guys!

Will be epic!

I think Souths are sneaky good. Big forwards, plenty of pace in the backs. Halves are competitive if a bit short on creativity. Cook's fast and dangerous without a great passing game. Burgess to come back and plenty of room to improve over the season and enough about them to suggest they will. I wouldn't be surprised if they're top four. Don't get carried away. I don't like them. But they're a proper NSWRL team and I was riding them all the way against the pure filth of Easts. Who, by the way, feeble forwards, only half as good as they think thet are. Lower reaches of the eight and they're done.

Gareth67

First Grade
image.jpg

Mary has secured the services of a top-line half ( whom has been training in a veil of secrecy ) whilst Ben Hunt is in S.O.O. Let this rumour go no further ! :eyes:

Gareth67

First Grade
No , gents it was a poor attempt at humour by me , apologies. I found the photo last night on Fox Sports and couldn't resist the temptation. We should be served well enough by our own Dragons whilst Ben Humt is away .

Latest posts