What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We have SPEEEEEDDDDDDDD

dino1

Juniors
Right people with our current success and the fact we are scoring an average of 30 points a game I can honestly say we have some sort of speed. The speed comes in the form of dufty and even the rest of the spine has increased their speed (except that hunt wasnt there last year). I thought that even MCINNES possesses some speed that even didnt think he had.

I hate to say it but some of the credit goes to MARY. We are playing some plays that werent there last year. Even though the opposition tries were soft. Yet we are up there in the against pts department. We should address this aspect though.

SAINTS FOR LIFE

Brutalitops

Juniors
At this point, any who don't give Mary at least partial credit are kidding themselves. I don't believe he is close to the top tier of coaches but it's extremely obvious he is responsible for our playing style and the fact we are scoring all around the park. Players have repeatedly credited Mary's coaching of them for their form.

And now we see if it is sustainable. We started hard last season with one single type of win, but already we are winning in different ways. That is a positive sign.

ouryears

Bench
At this point, any who don't give Mary at least partial credit are kidding themselves. I don't believe he is close to the top tier of coaches but it's extremely obvious he is responsible for our playing style and the fact we are scoring all around the park. Players have repeatedly credited Mary's coaching of them for their form.

And now we see if it is sustainable. We started hard last season with one single type of win, but already we are winning in different ways. That is a positive sign.
Agree mate, Mary telling the boys I trust you to do your thing out there and I am not imposing rules on you except no chip and chase in our own half LOL, has allowed the team to play what’s in front of them without fear of a blasting from the coach

I heard Jimmy Graham telling the press the biggest difference playing with the dragons is the freedom of expression to give it a shot on the field with no strict rules

Various styles of coaching can work but this one is working for now ...so hooray Mary

Interesting that the dictator style of coach in Hasler, Madge, and perhaps even Wayne have fallen on their swords

I guess it’s called structured coaching that the dictator coach uses which has got its pros but if you have guys like Dufty. Widdop. Hunt. Graham. and Co then Mary’s styles suits us

Maybe, just maybe, Mary has been on a learning curve and is just coming into his own as a coach.

Having better players has helped of course, but just maybe he is a better coach than last year.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still be back on the “sack Mcgeagor” thread if we lose more than two in a row though.

ouryears

Bench
Maybe, just maybe, Mary has been on a learning curve and is just coming into his own as a coach.

Having better players has helped of course, but just maybe he is a better coach than last year.

Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still be back on the “sack Mcgeagor” thread if we lose more than two in a row though.
Ha ha. Me too
But hope that moment does not come
Mary Mary quite contrary how your football brain has grown
With silver bells and cockle shells you have the team on the go....

jak

Bench

well stated, o.k.b please read this.

Drag Queen

Bench
Played very well in the last 3 weeks.
Has scorwd 2x 80 meter tries.
His attack is good.
His defence has improved , still a lonv way to go.
But the signs are good.
To me lomax is next but jai is getting better.
But with dufty going so well, can not see him playing nrl any time soon.
Be interesting to see how he goes today
Cheers.

Crush

Coach
Why does everything have to be about the coach? This is a thread about our team's speed.
When we were losing every thread was about sack McGregor now we are winning every thread is about well done McGregor. You people are obsessed with the coach.

hazzbeen

Bench
Why does everything have to be about the coach? This is a thread about our team's speed.
When we were losing every thread was about sack McGregor now we are winning every thread is about well done McGregor. You people are obsessed with the coach.
Crush all Slippery5 was referring to what I had said about Field being added to the team . Well mate it all does comes back to the coach the good or the bad . At the moment Mary is on top of his game . And I do understand what you are saying also , but sometimes it can't be helped .......