What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Mr James Tedesco, we understand

Perth Tiger

Bench
no way would I take any of them back at there current wages. Maybe for about 1/2 or 1/3 or what they are currently getting

We all know deep down we would take Woods or Tedesco back with open arms. Even though Woods made some dumbass comments in front of a reporter, and even though Tedesco left us for salary cap rorting dickheads, they both slogged their guts out for our club and lifted us on many occasions when we needed it. Tedesco was my favourite player in the post-Benji era and just the memory of the way he used to shit all over the oppoaition gives me a hard on.

I'd take Tedesco back, Woods as well if we could fit him into the forward pack

Only if the inside of my arms were coated in razors and broken glass.

I don't care how well they played for us. Moses threw games, Woods carried on like a total f**kwit for a bloke who was meant to be the on field leader at the club and Tedesco thought his teammates owed him more.

f**k those merkins, we have a batch of guys who probably haven't and won't reach the same heights as those three twats but at least these guys will always put in for each other, and we've all seen what a champion team will do to a team of champions.

Tiger05

First Grade
I don't want them back at all. Captain moron was trying to flog our players off to other clubs. That shows someone with no integrity whatsoever. I honestly think Moses was the best of the lot of them and I don't think he tanked games on purpose. If you've seen some of his games for Parra you'd see what I mean. He is a flawed player with a massive ego. The turd put in for us but his attitude was really bad.

All three of them had no respect at all for the club.

We now have guys just putting in and it makes the team a lot more enjoyable to watch.

I do think JT was a disaster and that might have impacted all 3 of their actions but they might just be twats.

Das Hassler

Bench
I don't know what tedesco did that was so bad. ..he was off contract and his manager was advising him....whether it was a mistake is up to him to look back on...mistakes are what young guys do best...ive made enough of my own to last a couple of lifetimes.
As for Woods and Moses...no...no and hell no

magpie_man

Juniors
I don't want them back at all. Captain moron was trying to flog our players off to other clubs. That shows someone with no integrity whatsoever. I honestly think Moses was the best of the lot of them and I don't think he tanked games on purpose. If you've seen some of his games for Parra you'd see what I mean. He is a flawed player with a massive ego. The turd put in for us but his attitude was really bad.

Yep.
As captain, Woods was surreptitiously trying to lure the other 3/4s of "The Big 4" to Canterbury - despicable in my opinion. Let him rot in that sleazy cesspool of a club.
After being nurtured through the juniors and patiently supported through two major season-ending injuries, Tedesco ditches us at the first opportunity for Canberra only to backflip after a Farah heart-to-heart. Then he goes to the scum, apparently for less money than we offered. What else needs to be said?
Moses is the only one I can somewhat feel sympathy for; afterall he did have his contract withdrawn before the others, effectively being told: "We don't value you." The histrionic hissy fit that followed was about as endearing as a fart in an elevator however.

Shredder

Juniors
Woods wouldn't make out team, Moses definitely wouldn't.

Teddy may, but he'd have to learn how to kick goals.

I knew we would be better without them, but Im still surprised by HOW MUCH better we are without them.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Yep.
As captain, Woods was surreptitiously trying to lure the other 3/4s of "The Big 4" to Canterbury - despicable in my opinion. Let him rot in that sleazy cesspool of a club.
After being nurtured through the juniors and patiently supported through two major season-ending injuries, Tedesco ditches us at the first opportunity for Canberra only to backflip after a Farah heart-to-heart. Then he goes to the scum, apparently for less money than we offered. What else needs to be said?
Moses is the only one I can somewhat feel sympathy for; afterall he did have his contract withdrawn before the others, effectively being told: "We don't value you." The histrionic hissy fit that followed was about as endearing as a fart in an elevator however.
Moses had a contract on the table for months and held out for more cash.

Cleary arrived and refused to play that game, withdrawing the offer. Cue hissy fit. No sympathy whatsoever for him.

ATOWN2

Juniors
Woods is fat, slow and has some of the worst judgement around trying to milk penalties rather than going for a quick PTB. The team will be bending back their line, getting great metres and opening up holes in the opposition's defense and Woods will just crumple like a sack of shit then flop around like a fish for 4-5 seconds trying to milk a penalty rather than just getting back and playing the ball. Defensively he walks back into the line and never puts on big hits. He's a quality offloader and can make good post contact metres but he always receives the ball flat footed...I'd welcome him back in our front row with Packer but at half the price.

Moses is a sook with the body of a 14 year old.

Tedesco is a quality player but he's struggled to fit into the Rooster's structure this season. He looks like he's lost a bit of speed as well. Young fullbacks like Matt Dufty & Ponga will surpass him this season.

I wouldn't have any of them back.

Woods is and always will be a stats player. The only thing he has going for him is a good offload. He is always third man into a tackle and never makes any effort plays once the ball has gone past him. As mentioned above he actively assisted in the recruitment of players away from the club while he was captain. In a sporting sense, that is treason.

Everything that needs to said about Moses has been.

As pointed out we put everything into the development of Tedesco and he signs with the Raiders and then backs out of it. He then signs with the rorters. He has not shown us the loyalty we showed him.

We have team now. The real definition of a team. These 3 are prima dona's are more concerned with what's in it for me rather than what can I do for the team.

f**k them!

Das Hassler

Bench
Agree with your points apart from the perception of puting everything into the development of tedesco....he was coached like any other player and his obvious talent identified him as a " keep by any means" early on. ..he didnt owe the club for his own talent or for supporting him during serious knee injuries while playing for the club. ..that's how it goes for every contracted player if they're injured....what else were they going to do...get rid of him when he did his knee? ...i get the disappointment but some stuff said about him is just silly

Clifferd

Coach
^ I doubt many other clubs support him in the same situation re: his serious injuries. Roosters for one would be looking for an excuse to terminate his contract on the asap. That’s what people mean when they say “stuck by him due injury”

Das Hassler

Bench
I understand what you're saying but do you really think any club would try to get rid of a young injured player with the ( future superstar) hype around him at the time? I can't imagine it

simmo1

First Grade
^ I doubt many other clubs support him in the same situation re: his serious injuries. Roosters for one would be looking for an excuse to terminate his contract on the asap. That’s what people mean when they say “stuck by him due injury”

Have the Roosters ever done that though? Moga is probably the only example, and they had plenty of talent coming through so it's hard to blame them.

I doubt any club would have let go a talent like Tedesco.

gordsy

Juniors
I don't know why people are dirty on Woods and Moses. They were both taking up big chunks of the cap. We pissed them off and signed more quality players as a result.
We should be thanking them. Thanks for waddling out the door Woodsy we have Packer now. Cheers Mitchy, when you left we signed Matulino etc

BrotherJim05

Bench
Have the Roosters ever done that though? Moga is probably the only example, and they had plenty of talent coming through so it's hard to blame them.

I doubt any club would have let go a talent like Tedesco.

Roosters have dirt on all their players. If [insert player name] form drops too much the club will "suddenly be made aware" that player once sniffed a line of coke off a strippers ass and his contract will be terminated effective immediately.

Tiger Ted

Bench
Geez it’s great seeing turdesco continuing to provide zero impact for the rorters today.The turds share price has plummeted since his been at bondi !

We r getting much better value from the 90k Thompson at fullback than the effluent r from the 1.2m turd !

Clifferd

Coach
NOt gonna lie though Tedesco was probably Rorters best yesterday, and that’s saying something

They’re a rabble

Latest posts