What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Least Liked Players

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Alfie Langer - " St George Can't Play"

Glan Lazarus - His cartwheels on the sideline after fluking the 1999 grand final still irks me

Justin Hodges - grub
Slater - as above
Kasiano
Fifita

Lazarus knew his club had been gifted the premiership in the biggest matching rort of the last century. He should've won an Oscar for his performance: Best Leading Actor in a true crime documentary.

RufusRex

Post Whore
the blokes I don't like are the ones who are obvious grubs but adored by the media ... Regardless of how good a player they are ... the likes of Smith/Slater/Gallen ...

Blokes that if the NRL were fair dinkum would be outed as the merkins they are ...

Not enough emphasis on the blokes who play the game tough and fair.

ouryears

Bench
Lazarus knew his club had been gifted the premiership in the biggest matching rort of the last century. He should've won an Oscar for his performance: Best Leading Actor in a true crime documentary.
We need an investigation into Harrigan mate....as Geoff Toovey would say!

Wouldn't mind dragon's storm GF this year and hope for revenge!

Slippery Morris

First Grade
When you look at all the immortals chosen so far they are all liked by all fans. If and when they hand Cam Smith and Billy Slater that status as imortals, they will be the only ones hated by most fans.

Billy Slater and Cam Smith are most hated for me. I also hate Josh Morris cause he whinges like a bit@3h with refs and tries to win penalties or change decisions against him every freakin time.

ALSGI

Bench
Alfie Langer - " St George Can't Play"
Glan Lazarus - His cartwheels on the sideline after fluking the 1999 grand final still irks me
Justin Hodges - grub
Slater - as above
Kasiano
Fifita
MUNDINE, began disliking him during his stint for the Donkeys, tollerated his BS when he returned, then began hating him in his last year with us and the rest is history.

Closley followed by the lot you named, especially Slater but I’d add Smith equally.

ouryears

Bench
the blokes I don't like are the ones who are obvious grubs but adored by the media ... Regardless of how good a player they are ... the likes of Smith/Slater/Gallen ...

Blokes that if the NRL were fair dinkum would be outed as the merkins they are ...

Not enough emphasis on the blokes who play the game tough and fair.
So true Rufus.
Players like Blacklock, Cooper, Creagh, Nighty, and many players from lots of clubs

ouryears

Bench
When you look at all the immortals chosen so far they are all liked by all fans. If and when they hand Cam Smith and Billy Slater that status as imortals, they will be the only ones hated by most fans.

Billy Slater and Cam Smith are most hated for me. I also hate Josh Morris cause he whinges like a bit@3h with refs and tries to win penalties or change decisions against him every freakin time.
Geeze, those two becoming immortals, yuk.

I think the immortals set up needs changing.

Immortals can be guys like Provan .Changa. Raper. Churchill.

The nrl needs to start up something else to put good players into like Slater and Co instead of saying they are immortals as well.

The immortals concept has to change... otherwise it's going to end up with Tom Dick and Harry

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Justin Hodges and Will Chambers. Cannot stand the pair of them.

The fact that Hodges is part of the fox commentary team now annoys me to no end.

Agreed ............. I was very sad when Hodges retired, not because he had retired but the fact that no one had belted him good & proper over his career.

The guy was a total cat when playing dirty.
He'd hit from behind and then run.

If only JBD or Sims could have one game against him, all my prayers would be answered.

ouryears

Bench
Agreed ............. I was very sad when Hodges retired, not because he had retired but the fact that no one had belted him good & proper over his career.

The guy was a total cat when playing dirty.
He'd hit from behind and then run.

If only JBD or Sims could have one game against him, all my prayers would be answered.
For sure okb, Sims, JDB, Vaughan and Jimmy.
Hodges would be carried off, can't understand why no one got him. There were enough tough guys to fix him. Amazing no one did.

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
MUNDINE, began disliking him during his stint for the Donkeys, tollerated his BS when he returned, then began hating him in his last year with us and the rest is history.

Closley followed by the lot you named, especially Slater but I’d add Smith equally.

I use to hate Mundine but now, after he accepted a Lifetime Achievement Award for being a career d!ckhead, I admire him for his dedication and commitment to the cause.

Only the select few can stay at such a level throughout their whole lives.