What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it embarrassing to be a knights fan?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I thought this was an odd thread to see given we were (at the time) 2 from 4 and looking decent.

Makes more sense now haha

Zoidberg

First Grade
I just want to legitimately know what the feeling is like?
Last night you got a taste of it. Not embarrassed but feeling like everything is going against you, and getting outplayed and out enthused, no good luck at all. That’s how we felt for 3 years.
Hopefully things improve for Parra because I wouldn’t wish how I felt on anyone.

Knight76

Juniors
Last night you got a taste of it. Not embarrassed but feeling like everything is going against you, and getting outplayed and out enthused, no good luck at all. That’s how we felt for 3 years.
Hopefully things improve for Parra because I wouldn’t wish how I felt on anyone.

Except maybe ImTheMan lol.

If you are a believer in Karma ImTheMan, I wonder how much your bad karma for starting this BS thread went towards the Eels absolutely tanking 2018.

Nice work.

Apey

Staff member
I was going to say, check back with me after the Dogs and maybe even the Parra game.

I'm embarrassed that we have won the last 5 games straight. We really should give those lesser teams a leg up on the ladder.