What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

Generalzod

Immortal
images

Truly one of the better Horror movies, I picked it up yesterday in Kmart for $4 still a great watch.

PJ

First Grade
A Quiet Place. Krasinski has blossomed as an actor. Really enjoyed it but the wife thought it slightly above average, she is hard to please though.

mozza91

Coach
Cameo? Pinball in a fully fleshed out character who just happens to die halfway through.
You’re right. Haven’t seen it in a while. I remember him setting old mate on fire and the ‘he told me he loved me’ line. There’s probably more gold that I’m forgetting.

vvvrulz

Coach
Fell asleep before it finished so that says a lot.

And I'm an insomniac.

Fell asleep? How could a line-up like that put you to sleep?

We have Buff Cage complete with southern drawl, Cusack taking it seriously, Malkovich playing it insane as always, Buscemi & Chapelle, Danny Trejo! Mother f*cking Ving Rhames!

A stupid movie, sure, but how on earth did you get bored?

It's biggest mistake is
getting out of the plane in the third act, and turning into a stock action movie climax with a ridiculous car chase shoot out
. I'll certainly admit that was tedious.

shiznit

Coach
Fell asleep? How could a line-up like that put you to sleep?

We have Buff Cage complete with southern drawl, Cusack taking it seriously, Malkovich playing it insane as always, Buscemi & Chapelle, Danny Trejo! Mother f*cking Ving Rhames!

A stupid movie, sure, but how on earth did you get bored?

It's biggest mistake is
getting out of the plane in the third act, and turning into a stock action movie climax with a ridiculous car chase shoot out
. I'll certainly admit that was tedious.
Batshit stupid movie... but still f**king awesome...

So many memorable moments... :joy::joy:

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Con Air is the greatest movie ever made. Fact.
Con Air is like the last few Fast and Furious movies. Full of ridiculously impossible scenes.

I'm just so sick and tired of seeing movies where some dude with two broken arms punches out 30 guys or takes out a battalion of heavily armed soldiers brandishing only a .22 pistol.

One day my head is going to fall off from shaking it in disbelief watching these movies.

LESStar58

Referee
Just saw Predators for the first time since i was in cinemas... mainly cos the new one is out later this year.

I forgot just how enjoyable it is. Combined the best elements of the first 2 films to make a very enjoyable flick.

Generalzod

Immortal
Con Air is like the last few Fast and Furious movies. Full of ridiculously impossible scenes.

I'm just so sick and tired of seeing movies where some dude with two broken arms punches out 30 guys or takes out a battalion of heavily armed soldiers brandishing only a .22 pistol.

One day my head is going to fall off from shaking it in disbelief watching these movies.
Put the bunny back in the box, Well can you say 1996/1997 was the golden age for Nicholas Cage The Rock, Con Air, some of the best actions films of all time.

Latest posts