What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 Vs titans

Vicpanther

Juniors
I know the Titans have a pretty weak squad but CHN was fantastic and Id keep him at centre till Blake is back. This along with May returning pushes Peach back to the bench where he is far better suited. People will look at some nice runs in the second half and talk him up but he really hurts our attack at 6. His first half was woeful
Those kicks were a highlight reel for all the wrong reasons.

mxlegend99

Referee
I wonder if anyone is brave enough to look back at the doom and gloom merchants from the off season on ths forum.

(I know you'll be back with vengence at the first lose too) :p

Panthers proving yet again that sometimes rumors have little or no basis. And that us on forums are not experts just punters who love league.

I hope these doom and gloom merchants are currently wiping concealed egg of their faces and body parts.
We've played dhit team after shit team.

Titans sre the best we have faced and they're our benchies and rejects.

Loving this start to the season. But we should be 6 nil on who we've faced.

Whino

Bench
Latest on Mansour and on May.
Penrith Panthers

Winger Josh Mansour copped a head knock after colliding with Anthony Don's knee as the Titans winger was tyring to retrieve a Kane Elgey kick. Mansour was taken to hospital to have his left cheekbone X-rayed. Halfback Nathan Cleary told Fox Sports he expected to start running next week, and was hoping for an early return, possibly round 10 or 11. Tyrone Phillips is well ahead of schedule in his return from a pectoral injury but Tyrone May (knee) has been delayed another month.
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/15/late-mail-Hasting-out-reynolds-to-return/
https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/04/15/late-mail-Hasting-out-reynolds-to-return/

Whino

Bench
Wasn’t able to watch today, good performance it looks like?

Apart from the 1st half wobbles.Peach did a few dumb things.
2nd half we came alive but Titans did lose Peats and Taylor copped a knock. They were tired back end of the game.
Tamou was great off the bench Leota added impact. Maloney went nuts in the 2nd half as did CHN. Edwards was good too.

I wonder if anyone is brave enough to look back at the doom and gloom merchants from the off season on ths forum.

(I know you'll be back with vengence at the first lose too) :p

Panthers proving yet again that sometimes rumors have little or no basis. And that us on forums are not experts just punters who love league.

I hope these doom and gloom merchants are currently wiping concealed egg of their faces and body parts.

I was part doom & gloom.

But I also said we had a good enough roster for a top 4 place and people doubted that.

My doom and gloom was mostly about Griffin being able to take us all the way, I still have questions there. (And admittedly our season starts, which we’ve put behind us)

But we’re really well placed for a finals run.

mxlegend99

Referee
Our biggest issue has been our inability to beat top 4 teams. So far we havent faced one... hell the sides we have faced are lucky to be top 8 sides.

We have an 80 or 90 percent win rate against shit teams. So this start is not surprising at all. . Other than Cowboys being a shit team.

Caged Panther

First Grade
We've played dhit team after shit team.

Titans sre the best we have faced and they're our benchies and rejects.

Loving this start to the season. But we should be 6 nil on who we've faced.

Even when things are going well the sky is falling.

Things are tough when even our own fans are basically saying we are where we are becuaes of an easy draw.

David brown

Juniors
Our biggest issue has been our inability to beat top 4 teams. So far we havent faced one... hell the sides we have faced are lucky to be top 8 sides.

We have an 80 or 90 percent win rate against shit teams. So this start is not surprising at all. . Other than Cowboys being a shit team.
Cowboys are a shit team

hindy111

Post Whore
Eels x 2.
Cowboys away
Titans
Souths
Dogs

Are they all easy games? I dont think so. I dont think any game in the nrl is.
Lets see where some of these teams are at the end of the season. Eels seem a mess but only a few players away from beeing contenders. Nrl is a tight competition. If your down 10% or the ball doesnt bounce your way you lose.

Souths belted the roosters while titans beat the broncos. On form only Panthers,Saints,Tigers and warriors have performed well. You could argue evryone else has been average.
Also Cleary,DWZ,Blake,Mansour missing today. That is 4/7 of the backline. Hook has done well and so has the team.

hindy111

Post Whore
Rooster, Storm, Tigers, Brisbane, Warriors, Dragons Thats the decent test.... We should be beating every other team...

I still feel Canberra and Cowboys are better teams then Warriors or Tigers.
Still havent given up hope that the eels can be.

Latest posts