What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ladder thread

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think we had one but they guy who made it was banned I think!

So I thought I'd make a fresh one lads.

So we will see the top 4 and 4th spot already have a 4 point gap on 5th.

We are 7th and if you told me 6 weeks ago @callmack1 that we'd be that after 6 rounds I'd have taken it!

We must beat Canberra though as there is quite a bunch of teams around us.

Travitoh

First Grade
I think we had one but they guy who made it was banned I think!

So I thought I'd make a fresh one lads.

So we will see the top 4 and 4th spot already have a 4 point gap on 5th.

We are 7th and if you told me 6 weeks ago @callmack1 that we'd be that after 6 rounds I'd have taken it!

We must beat Canberra though as there is quite a bunch of teams around us.

I'v been telling you we'll be in the 8 since round 2 ;)

Travitoh

First Grade
They may pick up though when we play them!

The way Souths are currently playing, I'm not concerned about anyone.
I'm pretty confident that Souths are capable of beating most teams should they turn up with the effort and want to win that we've seen so far this season.
Should we be beaten by a better side then so be it, that's sport and you can't win them all.

Rabbits20

Immortal
The way Souths are currently playing, I'm not concerned about anyone.
I'm pretty confident that Souths are capable of beating most teams should they turn up with the effort and want to win that we've seen so far this season.
Should we be beaten by a better side then so be it, that's sport and you can't win them all.
Fittler was saying on the footy show that we are pretty much shit when attacking in the opposition 10m line. I tend to agree there and we need to work on it!

He said the most scary thing about us is Cook off quick play the balls and it's like oh shit here we go again!!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Fittler was saying on the footy show that we are pretty much shit when attacking in the opposition 10m line. I tend to agree there and we need to work on it!

He said the most scary thing about us is Cook off quick play the balls and it's like oh shit here we go again!!

I think that’s a totally unfair assessment. We have gone up against a fair few good sides defensively. We do try to go around a lot but I’m pretty sure that’s just the players simplifying everything. Once we get time to gel in attack and get Gagai some early ball we should see a lot of points. Our most dangerous is off a Burgess offload or quick PTB as the twins attract so many defenders it’s unbelievable.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I think that’s a totally unfair assessment. We have gone up against a fair few good sides defensively. We do try to go around a lot but I’m pretty sure that’s just the players simplifying everything. Once we get time to gel in attack and get Gagai some early ball we should see a lot of points. Our most dangerous is off a Burgess offload or quick PTB as the twins attract so many defenders it’s unbelievable.
We need to keep getting better against Canberra as they'll be dangerous!

ThingFish

Juniors
Most teams are. That’s why teams don’t mind giving away penalties close if their D-line is not set. We’ll just have to keep scoring them from 20 then:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Most teams are. That’s why teams don’t mind giving away penalties close if their D-line is not set. We’ll just have to keep scoring them from 20 then:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
A good thing is over the last 5 weeks we've conceded just 70 points which is an average of 14 points we are letting in a week!

Do that against Canberra and we score say 22 points that should be enough to win!

Rabbits20

Immortal
If we can keep Canberra to 14 points, 15 should be enough to beat them ;)
I can't handle another heart attack like game!

When it was 20-14 and the Rorters looked like scoring again with that chip kick over the top that was nearly too much for me to take as well as when we went down 8-2 after not being able to convert those breaks!!!!

The Dogs game nearly gave me a heart attack too!!!

Then there was the agony of the losses at the death to Penrith and the fact we lost it to St Merge too right near the end when Cody dropped it!

callmack1

Staff member
Couldn't agree more bro. Our attack has been lethal at times this season already. Imo, it's our passing that isn't sticking at moments during the game and it's costing us.

Itsamansgame

Juniors

f**k Fittler,he should of said the Rorters are pretty much shit "PERIOD"!
I don't think the piss head can distinguish what 10m looks like,RABBITOHS 26 RORTERS 14,stick that up ya Muppet!

Latest posts