What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NRL Rd 6 2018 - General Non-Warriors Thread

Blair

Coach
Zero needs to turn up and tell Beave that Manly were the worst footy team anyone has seen so far this year (in that first half).

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Zero needs to turn up and tell Beave that Manly were the worst footy team anyone has seen so far this year (in that first half).

Thankfully didnt see much of it. Read that after 20mins we'd had 2 sets with the ball and possession was up around 90/10, we need close to 50/50 to be any chance !!

Gonna be a long year, lots of injuries already and not much squad depth isn't leaving much to pick from, some young fellas looking the goods and gaining experience though, Goseiwski or something like that looks very good

Blair

Coach
Thankfully didnt see much of it. Read that after 20mins we'd had 2 sets with the ball and possession was up around 90/10, we need close to 50/50 to be any chance !!

Gonna be a long year, lots of injuries already and not much squad depth isn't leaving much to pick from, some young fellas looking the goods and gaining experience though, Goseiwski or something like that looks very good

And surely the NRL's biggest player, that young fulla who made his debut. Didn't catch his name but he's a Liverpool NSW junior.

Bloody Manly, he should've made his debut for the Tigers!

JJ

Immortal

What's the go with Hastings - they saying they won't play with him?

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Paseka is your man there Blair, Tigers weren't keen to keep him a couple of years back so we picked him up, he and Lane would certainly look ok in the middle of a lineout

Hastings, I'm not 100% sure what's happening there. Has always been talk of an attitude and ego problem but what he portrays on social media and the work he does off the park suggest that isn't the case. I do know that we were definitely shopping him around during the summer but nobody would pick him up so there must be something behind it, because the guy has clear talent, enough that a club was happy to move Maloney on because they had him there. I didn't really catch up with the news during the week of his bust up because life has been getting in the way, but it doesn't sound good and we have no backup in the halves anymore either

Blair

Coach
...Hastings, I'm not 100% sure what's happening there...

I don't know him well but I did see him play last year at a reserves game in Blacktown. His attitude was obviously, 'I'm too good for this sh*t'. I did have some understanding of where he was coming from, the glamour of Roosters first grade to a bleak park in the booners with 67 people watching.

Big Manu's attitude was great that day.

Latest posts