What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WINX - SHE IS A BEAUTY!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Winx could go down as the greatest Australian horse of all time. We are witnessing history in the making. She is an Australian living legend.

Personally, I would have liked to see her go to France and be set for the Prix Arc De Triomphe and represented Australia in the most prestigious race in the world.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Winx is no doubt a champion, but I fall short of calling her the greatest.
2 reasons why:
1. She hasnt won all her races where Black Caviar did.
2. She hasnt raced overseas and won again like BK did.

Winning 25 straight is an amazing achievement and no doubt she will stretch that even further. However, i will never forget when Makybe Diva won her 3rd Melbourne Cup and was elevated from champion to legend by the racecaller. Still sends shivers dow my spine. That can never be repeated

Frank Facer

First Grade
2 reasons why:

Winning 25 straight is an amazing achievement and no doubt she will stretch that even further. However, i will never forget when Makybe Diva won her 3rd Melbourne Cup and was elevated from champion to legend by the racecaller. Still sends shivers dow my spine. That can never be repeated
Winx has won 25 races in a row. She has won the best races in Australia over distance of 1400m to 2000m, including 3 Cox Plates, 2 Queen Elizabeths and a Doncaster. I have her way ahead of Black Caviar who never raced beyond 1400m.

Black Caviar is the best sprinter in Australia's history.

Winx could be the best horse in Australia's history.

I agree that they should have taken her overseas. I think she would have won if they took her overseas. I think her connections dogged it, by not taking her overseas. Winx is an Australian champion, but I would have liked her to have ran in the Arc and become a world champion.

mickeylane

Bench
2 reasons why:

Lol!! Winx has won 19 group one races - the most on memory - greatest horse since Phar Lap !

Last edited:

Latest posts