What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Least Liked Players

ouryears

Bench
Precisely.... Beale would have problems breaking wind, let alone breaking a defensive line. His tackling efforts mirrored his attacking efforts.

He was a natural fit for the Narks.

Funny stuff OKB.

Another was Daniel Vidot, he ran hard enough but he had hands like soap... and he would often be bundled into touch running the ball back on the FIRST tackle.

Ahhh, how I long for 2013 to return again just so I can go back to drinking more, and buy another tele after breaking it that year watching THAT 2013 team win
7 matches in total.

How. Why??? Mr Steve Price!

PS .I did replace the tele!

Frank Facer

First Grade
Dane Neilsen!
Gerard Beale gave me the poos because he just didn't seem to run or tackle hard.

Other names to come once I get time tonight
I wasn't a fan of Beale either. When we signed him, many Saints fans thought he was going to be a great signing, but I disagreed. Soward even said that he thought he was going to be a superstar. lol

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Funny stuff OKB.

Another was Daniel Vidot, he ran hard enough but he had hands like soap... and he would often be bundled into touch running the ball back on the FIRST tackle.

Ahhh, how I long for 2013 to return again just so I can go back to drinking more, and buy another tele after breaking it that year watching THAT 2013 team win
7 matches in total.

How. Why??? Mr Steve Price!

PS .I did replace the tele!

Good to see your memory working better than mind. OY’s

D. Vidiot...... if my memory serves me correct, we got him from the Donkeys?
Nuff said!

Good old beagle eyes Price.
He made giving up smoking all that much harder. Of course, the alcohol intake increase there after but l blamed Price for that as well.

He has a lot to answer for!

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Good to see your memory working better than mind. OY’s

D. Vidiot...... if my memory serves me correct, we got him from the Donkeys?
Nuff said!

Good old beagle eyes Price.
He made giving up smoking all that much harder. Of course, the alcohol intake increase there after but l blamed Price for that as well.

He has a lot to answer for!

Thought we got Vidot from our country based development team otherwise known as the Raiders. We gave him to Brisbane, where he ran really hard and had hands like soap. Not sure how he's going these.

I never liked Ennis even when he played for St George.

Pro Dragons

Juniors
1. Justin Hodges
2. Justin Hodges
3. Justin Hodges
It is an unwritten rule Rugby League players show respect for players injuried in tackles. Not so with Hodges he sprinted from the other side of the field to slam into Brett Morris who was laying injuried helplessly on the ground. This was the most despicable cowardly act I have ever seen on a Rugby League field.

Mazzman

Juniors
It's amazing how many of these players have ended up with a media gig.

Just makes watching the various footy shows that much harder.

Also funny how mortal enemies on the field suddenly become best buddies when working together.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Hardly a troll and not stupid (Or, I would hope not). It's not a new thing for me to bag Dufty. I actually think he's improved immensely given that I thought he was a little turd in the beginning. As for performance enhancing drugs. Go try some. It'll make you feel invisible ;)PS there are a few posters on here that I respect tbh.
Just wondering, have you taken much Coke or Ecstasy in your time. lol Are you speaking from past experience or from what you have read and heard?

You also said in the post above that It'll make you feel invisible. lol. Did you really mean that it'll make you feel invincible? lol

JamesRustle

First Grade
Even though I don't remember him as a player, I'm certain he would have been a filthy grub... and he did play for Manly... and he's another from north of the border...

I'm proposing John Ribot de Ballsac as a shit player, administrator and human.

ouryears

Bench
Even though I don't remember him as a player, I'm certain he would have been a filthy grub... and he did play for Manly... and he's another from north of the border...

Yep, John Ribot,super league traitor, painful on the field, little shit

Old Timer

Coach

Started with West and joined the exodus to Manly.
Couldn't hack it as a forward so went to the wing and that says it all.
A merkin of the highest order and Chris Johns not far behind him either.

Latest posts