What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Most Improved Player this year

Grapple

Bench
It really has to be Luke Brooks. Not many people would have seen that coming, though I think a lot of credit probably goes to Cleary. Cook has been a standout at Souths i'd have to say.

No real standout from Parramatta that I could see. Man, how bad are they right now? Anyway, Parra's troubles doesn't have anything to do with the thread but jesus christ, just no heart at all... Anyway, what do you guys think?

p.s. - how shit are The Eels right now?

T-Boon

Coach
It really has to be Luke Brooks. Not many people would have seen that coming, though I think a lot of credit probably goes to Cleary. Cook has been a standout at Souths i'd have to say.

No real standout from Parramatta that I could see. Man, how bad are they right now? Anyway, Parra's troubles doesn't have anything to do with the thread but jesus christ, just no heart at all... Anyway, what do you guys think?

p.s. - how shit are The Eels right now?

I'd agree Brooks.
But on a side note how stupid is the kiwi accent.

Grapple

Bench
I'd agree Brooks.
But on a side note how stupid is the kiwi accent.

No side notes please. Stay on topic.

Brooks seem to playing with obvious confidence - as do the Tigers generally - but he's also vastly improved his kicking game and decision making too. If you were going to compare him to someone like Mitchell Moses, perhaps, you could really see a good comparison between a player showing up to play and one that doesn't (Moses)... or any player in The Eels squad in general. Something to think about.

T-Boon

Coach
No side notes please. Stay on topic.

Brooks seem to playing with obvious confidence - as do the Tigers generally - but he's also vastly improved his kicking game and decision making too. If you were going to compare him to someone like Mitchell Moses, perhaps, you could really see a good comparison between a player showing up to play and one that doesn't (Moses)... or any player in The Eels squad in general. Something to think about.

Haha, I like this guy.

Clifferd

Coach
Brooks. Gone from probably one of the worst halves in the comp to leading the Dally ms at the start of round 7, some feat

Cook definitely deserves a mention, but I felt he always had that in him if he had more game time

Aitken, Debelin also.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Brooks is going well now he has gotten rid of the anchor that was Moses. That toxic garden gnome is now the Squeels problem. No wonder Ivan pulled his contract.

Latest posts