What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm gonna be rich, suckers!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
My horse Primitivo is having a run in the Frank Packer Stakes today at Randwick. Will be a great each way bet. He is due some luck.
I've been on him his last two starts, due some luck is an understatement. Thats a hot little race good luck mate.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Angland was a dirty word around our house for a week after his ride in the Tulloch. Shinn is back on board today.
Angland is very hit or miss, Shinn is on fire atm.

I like Higher Ground in that race and reckon he will go close in the QLD Derby if they run him.

carson

Juniors
Angland is very hit or miss, Shinn is on fire atm.

I like Higher Ground in that race and reckon he will go close in the QLD Derby if they run him.

Would a big step up in class for higher ground. Good luck with him. The problem with sending a horse up for the Qld Derby is that it stuffs up your spring campaign. All the good horses are being tipped out now in order to get ready for spring.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Would a big step up in class for higher ground. Good luck with him. The problem with sending a horse up for the Qld Derby is that it stuffs up your spring campaign. All the good horses are being tipped out now in order to get ready for spring.
Winx did win an Oaks up here and then a Cox Plate but you are right not many do much in the Spring these days after a winter campaign.

I’m getting 11’s for Higher Ground and he’s now into 7.50’s which means he is no chance.

strider

Post Whore
The Eels are due some luck too .... what do i read into this? :thinking: .... both will win!!! .... multi !!

carson

Juniors
Bet on Pike and you can drink what you like...

Got a message from the trainer saying our horse ran the fastest last sectional...what I sent back was not very nice...running the fastest sectional doesn’t count for much if you start from 3 lengths last.

Think I will console myself by watching the Eels game...think there is an analogy in there somewhere.