What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Day vs Pennies

Stake Removed

First Grade
Boys need to aim, we need to win and going to need around 24 points, CT will need to convert every try.
Flanno must pick the 17 who are fit, dont need injured players in this game.
Moylan needs to stand up today, CT needs to take the line on, no plodders today

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Move up on Jimmy. Give him space and he will tear us to shreds. Also the big boppers need to run at him. Make him frustrated. Get in his ear and the penalties will come our way. Also play a lateral game rather than up the middle. The pennies edge is volitile. The eels(round 1) and bulldogs have proved this .That would be my game plan if I was coach.

Hooper

Juniors
I think we can win. Why? 1) I agree with Snoops comments about Jimmy. That will be a key. Plus, Flanagan knows Jimmy’s playing style, he knows what to expect. 2) This is our first day game of the year. We play better footy during the day (Our two trial wins were day /afternoon matches) and I think that a day game will bring the best out in Holmes, Dugan and Moylan. 3) Dillon, Sorenson and Uele (I expect him to come in for Fifita) will be itching for a game with the NRL side and their enthusiasm and x-factor (Griffin knows what Fifita, Graham and Gallen bring. The three replacements bring in an element of the unknown) could also play a part. 4) We are desperate and at home.
Time will tell....

Ads

First Grade
If we are smart we have to attack the edge of Kikau, Jimmy, Whare and Crichton. A mix of youth and terrible defenders. Lewis will need to run some more decoys instead of chad hitting him every play down that side. We do that and we can win.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Paulo do some ball playing we havent had ball playing backrower in years.

And outside backs follow him, we need to come out of gates fast

Stake Removed

First Grade
If you look at the packs even taking into consideration Gall/Graham are out, Panthers dont have much experience espically 2nd row & lock, none of them over 50 games, thats where CT can take advantage over inexperienced forwards

Inferno

Coach
I've tipped us.

Then again I'm coming dead last in the tipping comp I host, so what the f**k do I know.

Surely

Post Whore
Just maintain possession, starve a team of possession and they can’t win.

It’s a pretty simple game.

Latest posts