What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2017/18

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I think the Thunder will actually win it all, sandbagged their way into the playoffs, but their starting 5 is as good as anyone else in the west, they lack the depth but if they stay healthy and minimise the damage from the bench, they will be extremely tough to beat.

shiznit

Coach
I’ve watched OKC from buzzer to buzzer this season...

I think they will be a tough out... they are built for the playoffs.

The tighter rotations during the playoffs will also help.

But I would be massively surprised if they make it to the WCF let alone even the Finals.

They have too many flaws IMO...

shiznit

Coach
Especially without Roberson.
TBH I think the loss of Roberson is overblown at this point.

Initially it was a big issue as it changed how they had to play.

But I think at this point losing Andre Roberson shouldn’t be holding you back.

Especially considering that you can’t really play him in the crunch because of his poor free-throw shooting.

And while they lack his defence... with Corey Brewer in the lineup it stretches the floor shit loads more than if Roberson was playing.

Melo is the biggest issue IMO... if Melo can hit his straps during this playoff series I think the Thunder will be a SERIOUS problem for everyone...

Rod

Bench
Apparently Love is probable for game 3.

But either way that series looks like it may go 7.

isaiah

Bench
I’ve watched OKC from buzzer to buzzer this season...

I think they will be a tough out... they are built for the playoffs.

The tighter rotations during the playoffs will also help.

But I would be massively surprised if they make it to the WCF let alone even the Finals.

They have too many flaws IMO...
Aussie joe and the Roty runner up to win in seven

David brown

Juniors
I love Joe Ingles f**king beast... It annoys me he doesn't get as much attention here in Australia then he does... Dante Exum on the other hand is f**king trash...

shiznit

Coach
Westbrook misses 12 shots and has 8 turnovers. Utah depending on their starters which could be trouble another day
And therein lies the problem... OKC’s biggest strength in Russ is also their biggest weakness.

Unfortunately with Adams in foul trouble the last 2 games they haven’t been able to get the offensive boards he usually gets them which are crucial when your playing as inefficient as Westbrook has been playing.

Here’s a hot take for you... Presti does it again this summer and the Spurs trade Kawhi to OKC for Steven Adams and some other young assets.

Pop loves Adams... he’s a pop kinda player. Hardworking, hussle guy who doesn’t care about scoring points.

He would rather Kawhi, but I think Kawhi wants out...

Rod

Bench
The problem is that OKC don't have enough depth as it is without trading away young parts. I guess a lot of it depends on whether PG walks though.

I like the Kawhi to Philly rumours, that would be fun.

edabomb

First Grade
I will love it so much if the Thunder get knocked out in the first round.

Who would have thought concentrating on stuffing stats through the final games of the season rather than focussing on team play or getting rest could have an adverse effect :):):)

T-Boon

Coach
Lebron needs to put the cue in the rack.
This team is struggling with Indiana. It is not going to go well further down the track.
He needs to split for Philadelphia and become the first key player to win rings at 3 teams.

T-Boon

Coach
Looking at things as they stand it is not inconceivable that Philadelphia make it through to the finals. How impressive would that be from the perspective of Simmons overall status?

edabomb

First Grade
Lebron needs to put the cue in the rack.
This team is struggling with Indiana. It is not going to go well further down the track.
He needs to split for Philadelphia and become the first key player to win rings at 3 teams.

Robert Horry and John Salley achieved this.

LeBron would be the first star, but if he did so by cherry picking his circumstances it really isn't that impressive.

T-Boon

Coach
Robert Horry and John Salley achieved this.

LeBron would be the first star, but if he did so by cherry picking his circumstances it really isn't that impressive.

It would be in an era when everyone else is cherry picking their circumstances.

Barkley

Bench
D day for OKC.

Personally I think they are done. Hero ball can only get you so far...especially if your low percentage shots aren’t falling.

All eyes on JIngles today.

Barkley

Bench
LBJ. The real MVP.

Clutch and carrying that team.
Harden seems a lock for the MVP this year but I think LBJ is far more deserving. Cavs have been trash and he has carried them all year. I’m not an LBJ fanboy but he is a straight up beast. Without him no way the Cavs make the playoffs.

Latest posts