What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs the Sharks

unKwn

Juniors
what a blunder from us and the officials. wtf Edrick Lee straight up trips corey nothing happens. dugan fakes the softest f**king tackle at the most crucial time, penalty and on report. what the f**k? that being said thoguh we were f**king awful. back to the drawing board, it's clear we are just flat track bullies and nothing more, and lose our way when it comes to the bigger teams

mxlegend99

Referee
Please get rid of that fat merkin Merrin... Chritchon need to f**k off, Deadset the worst winger in the comp f**king derp merkin.... Where is f**king done, get the f**k out of here... We are not a top 4 team barely a f**king top 8 team, f**king pathetic .....
Wow.

We should have won for sure. But c'mon... it was only a matter of time before we proved we were the same ill disciplined and clueless side as last year.

I just hate that I know we're playing shit yet am convinced we will find another level when we need it to win.we are so much better than Sharks. I saw a miracle happening somehow.

OldPanther

Coach
what a blunder from us and the officials. wtf Edrick Lee straight up trips corey nothing happens. dugan fakes the softest f**king tackle at the most crucial time, penalty and on report. what the f**k? that being said thoguh we were f**king awful. back to the drawing board, it's clear we are just flat track bullies and nothing more, and lose our way when it comes to the bigger teams

Both penalties against Merrin where bullshit, the trip was not called at all.

TheFrog

Coach
RCG no case to answer. Lee will get a fine.

mxlegend99

Referee
The non trip call favored us. We kept momentum going.

Flat track bullies? 100%. So far weve only played teams in poor form at the best possible time. But you mention that and apparently its discrediting our team. Just lay off on mentioning that or you'll make enemies.

Doomednow

Bench
Played like a bunch of dumb merkins. At times there were blokes just standing around watching a shark break a one on one tackle. f**king get in there and wrap them up. Then there was stupid passing on 1st and 2nd tackle, that set on their line where we had 3 or 4 holes/opportunities open up and the players just didn't see them.

They deadset played like they'd all been knocked on the head before the game.

The Realist

Juniors
Our so called 'senior leaders' that certain posters love to defend were generally our weakest links.
Tamou was woeful, Merrin was not good, Wallace Disappointing and Whare has just about 0 in offense.

All our young junior forwards had good games besides Leota who was poor. RCG, JFH and Yeo can hold their heads up high.

Maloney was pretty good but not at his recent best.

The officiating against us was very harsh but as a team our discipline was poor and we were stupid. Am I the only person who thinks we have a low IQ team? It doesn't seem to matter if we are coached by Elliot, Cleary or now Griffin, we seem to have brain explosions everywhere across the park. There are several games each season where nearly all our players could legitimately claim to have played a good game, but we still lose because nearly all our players happen to contribute a vital brain explosion during the game.

unKwn

Juniors
well we're also f**ked because every team now has the formula to shutting down Maloney, which effectively shuts down our team. it's what we get for playing Peachey at five eight instead of luai

David brown

Juniors
Im mad as f**k.. Such a poor performance all round... We showed where we are at today... We should of lost by 14..

Sime_11

Juniors
frustrating game but now ive cooled down - a bit of perspective

too impatient today - we had multiple opportunities to take the 2 of offer and we didnt - i think we underestimate how crucial those can be at the latter stage of the game.

Edwards & Crichton with their positioning today was atrocious - responsible for multiple tries conceded.

Merrin had a couple of errors but still thought he played quite well/solid - James Tamou - what the fk are we paying him for - apart from that half line break, i thought Leota did more than him and he didnt do too much......

i also feel like had an attitude of turning up and we'll be sweet - the sharks played their grinding game and some of the players just didnt show hunger (RCG an exception). a good reality check for us, especially as we play canterbury next week.

I expect a win this Friday night - we are miles ahead of this dogs team - perfect game to drop a few players - really put players under stress knowing the spot isnt guaranteed.....

snickers007

Juniors
As usual Sharks gameplan against us was perfect. That rushing defence and offloading had us in all sorts.

Some poor performances from lots of our players, and some terrible refereeing. But Sharks deserved it more.

Fifita was immense - we always make him look amazing.

kinghippo

Juniors
frustrating game but now ive cooled down - a bit of perspective

too impatient today - we had multiple opportunities to take the 2 of offer and we didnt - i think we underestimate how crucial those can be at the latter stage of the game.

Edwards & Crichton with their positioning today was atrocious - responsible for multiple tries conceded.

Merrin had a couple of errors but still thought he played quite well/solid - James Tamou - what the fk are we paying him for - apart from that half line break, i thought Leota did more than him and he didnt do too much......

i also feel like had an attitude of turning up and we'll be sweet - the sharks played their grinding game and some of the players just didnt show hunger (RCG an exception). a good reality check for us, especially as we play canterbury next week.

I expect a win this Friday night - we are miles ahead of this dogs team - perfect game to drop a few players - really put players under stress knowing the spot isnt guaranteed.....
We have been beaten by the bulldogs already and deservingly. If we play like that again every team in the comp will beat us. I don’t say that because I think we completely suck, more that the competition is very close this year.

unKwn

Juniors
once again our attack in the 20 was woeful. we tried bashing our way through half the time, and on other occasions it would either land in the hands of whare who would do jack shit, or the defense would rush up on Maloney

TheFrog

Coach
Our so called 'senior leaders' that certain posters love to defend were generally our weakest links.
Tamou was woeful, Merrin was not good, Wallace Disappointing and Whare has just about 0 in offense.

All our young junior forwards had good games besides Leota who was poor. RCG, JFH and Yeo can hold their heads up high.

Leota was solid. A number of strong hitups from him. Tamou and Wallace were badly beaten for tries, Whare got it out to DWZ once for a try but the Sharks had things covered every other time, and he went back inside. Surely that was the game plan anyway, to try to beat the Sharks in the middle third. There wasn't enough of this.

Merrin was OK but the high shot on Moylan seemed personal and killed our chances of winning the game. He gave away penalties at crucial stages, this needs to stop.

David brown

Juniors
He's been average at best, found out tonight by a very average team, bonehead plays...
Exactly.. He made Edrick Lee look like Greg Inglis tonight... missed a simple Tackle on Dugan after a perfect kick from Maloney... Any other Winger in the comp would of put Dugan over the sideline, He done f**k all work all game, lazy merkin... He's not Nrl standard, not even close... Mansour might be the most valuable player on our team

kinghippo

Juniors
once again our attack in the 20 was woeful. we tried bashing our way through half the time, and on other occasions it would either land in the hands of whare who would do jack shit, or the defense would rush up on Maloney
Lots of teams have adopted the fast in your face defence, we should be doing more grabbers behind the line. All the fullbacks are playing in the line and are ripe for it. We got found out but didn’t test them to much

Latest posts