What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Walking Dead

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Considering what z nation did with a fraction of the budget and leaning on the sci-fi/tongue in cheek pisstake unbelievable side they at least kept up themes to constantly make it interesting with the locations and challenges they would run into (zombie animals, radioactive zombies, having to hide in the cadaver closets of a morgue while a herd goes through etc) and kept that going for a few seasons.

TWD now just have an episode model split up in percentages of inspirational speeches, negan talking shit about himself, strong independent women moments for the widow and then the small bit that is left squeezing some half ass plot into it.

bileduct

Coach
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkkkkk, I've just started seeing this girl and everything about her is perfect but her favourite show is The Walking Dead.

Someone give me a quick rundown of everything that's happened since Glenn was separated from his eyeball.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I haven’t watched this show in three seasons but I’m tempted to pick it up just to watch that little shit Carl die.
Only supposed to survive for a few hours but I’m sure instead of going forward with the story the skinny twerp will be be alive in 3 episodes time

Gave up on the show a few eps into this sesaon but watched the last one with the missus.... what a joke.

The ratings are that bad now that they might actually do what ive been calling for for years .....kill Rick

T.S Quint

Coach
That’s in line with the comics, and where I gave up on them.

It's gone downhill quite a long way. Not sure if there is any coming back from it.
This Negan storyline was supposed to inject life back into the show, but it was done so ham-fistedly that it didn't quite work.

I'll continue to watch the show as long as it is on because I just want to be a completist...or I just have nothing else to do I guess. I can only hope some life will be injected into it, but my expectations are not high.

PJ

First Grade
It's gone downhill quite a long way. Not sure if there is any coming back from it.
This Negan storyline was supposed to inject life back into the show, but it was done so ham-fistedly that it didn't quite work.

I'll continue to watch the show as long as it is on because I just want to be a completist...or I just have nothing else to do I guess. I can only hope some life will be injected into it, but my expectations are not high.
i gave up when Negan showed up and havent missed it at all

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Finally got my laptop back alive again and downloaded the rest of the season (was only up to ep9).

Holy crap that was hard work to finish.