What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Other NRL Matches 2018

ouryears

Bench
Goes to show to the ones in here saying we will be 6-3 that you can't get ahead of yourself.

We could easily be 4-4.

Brisbane will be more confident against us without Sam. We lose impact and probably can't score as many points without Sam there!

Bennett will have their guys right up!

Playing away at a hostile ground like Newcastle is very similar to,playing at Shark Park. It's very hard to get the 2 points there!

Heck anyone can beat anyone in this comp. no game is a gimme

Any hope for a Saints win today mate vs RoRters?

ouryears

Bench
If saints play like they have in the opening 7 rounds they’ll win and win comfortably. Roosters are ridiculously soft through the middle. Biggest roosters threats are their smaller guys. Cronk, Matterson, Butcher etc.
Thanks for the vote of confidence mate, you are spot on about the roosters main threats. Cheers

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
So far so good....

You guys are completely outplaying the roosters. They're throwing everything at you and can't break through. The game will definitely be decided early in the second half. Always great to see the roosters lose! Hunt and Widdop are probably the best halves combo in the comp.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Roosters are playing a lot better than they were playing against us. Thought there was a case for Cronk to be sent off there tbh. Refs have been really soft on the roosters. But they’re turning into a team that can just pull out tries from nowhere. I don’t like it.

Pommy

Coach
Roosters are playing a lot better than they were playing against us. Thought there was a case for Cronk to be sent off there tbh. Refs have been really soft on the roosters. But they’re turning into a team that can just pull out tries from nowhere. I don’t like it.

I don’t know about them being soft. They waited until the dragons dropped it deep in their own half to call the first offside and then that farce with the bunker.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I don’t know about them being soft. They waited until the dragons dropped it deep in their own half to call the first offside and then that farce with the bunker.

Yeah I think they definitely equaled it up in the second half but I thought the roosters were definitely getting the rub of the green in the first. Friend was practically throwing NFL passes at one point.

callmack1

Staff member
I was always interested to see how the Dragons would respond after their first loss and they responded well, the result was never really in doubt and the Roosters just got outplayed.

The other game was just wow, a crazy first half with an absoulute blitz from the Storm. I think they'll be dissappointed they let the foot off the throat a bit. Gonna be interesting to see what the Warriors do from here, what if that game breaks them? In saying that, I don't think it will.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Heard McInnes should've been sin binned as well.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Victor Radley should be suspended for that high shot today.

Should get a week!

They'll probably let him off though.

I believe it was a grade 2.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a tackle from him on Walker to save a try though!!
Yeah I know but I thought it was very similar to what Sam did.

Elsewhere on social media a number are angry with something Tariq Sims did and think he should be suspended!

Latest posts